EmberFaye: Return of the Fire Sprite

I'll get back to the other pix later...
For now, thought I'd post some pix I took this morning. For those that love the backside and ass... here you go!

Taken with my phone camera, so again, not the best quality.
And do you know how hard it is to reach around with a phone and try to take pictures of your backside?? >.< LOL

Bed was sooo comfy, and I sooo didn't want to get up!

Not just love a backside... but love the Ember backside... now that is the ass to end all asses!! ;)

Got Brink in the mail from Gamefly the other day. Noticed it got a bad rating. Hopefully it's not THAT horrible of a game (kinda reminded me of Borderlands, which I can never get enough of).

Not that any of you really care about me gaming and what games I'm playing when I'm leaving off goodies like this, eh? :rolleyes: *smirks* :p

:devil:

That depends, do you game naked? And will you post pics if you do? I love pictures of hot women like you geeking out!

So how are the toes and elbows of Ember tonight? :D

probably its more because of their body/face-painting (aka makeup) ...
some girls look very cruel because of their makeup ...

happily, i dont get a sunburn too easily :D

great :)
:D

I love females that have that natural beauty to them and can go without wearing makeup and having that perfect tone. Unfortunately, I have very pale, red splotchy skin (and freckles).. so I pretty much have to put foundation on if I'm going out and about (which isn't that often).. just a very light color to even out the tone. And that's pretty much it, except for a teeny bit of powder and lipstick (light lipstick.. I don't over do it.. just enough to give more of a tint to my lips)

If I could, I'd go completely without makeup. I hate it.

I also don't mind being pale/white. And I'll continue to take that over speeding up my age with wrinkles from the sun and possibly getting cancer from too much sun :rolleyes:

Every time I see your name on here, it makes me think of Wil Wheaton's character on The Guild. I <3 Wil .. hehe :D

You did indeed. There are so many posers n' playas around here... it really is refreshing to find someone who speaks from the heart and doesn't play games (even though she is a gamer chick). Keep on being yourself, EF. Truth is much more erotic than fiction, at least for some of us.

:eek:
Those are some great words from you! Means a lot :)

I really can't help it. I've always been a brutally honest person, and I can't stand being lied to. It's one of my biggest pet peeves. Guess that's why I refuse to lie. Actually.. I just can't do it. I can't even hardly play April Fool's jokes without the person knowing something is up.. because I start to smile without meaning to :p
So... yeah.. I'm just me, and people either like it, or they don't. I'm not out to make friends with everyone in the world... would be a boring world if everyone actually liked me =/
lol

Would love to wake up with that lovely ass in my face! Love the ankle tat also. Yummy you are!

Thanks!
The tat is my Dave Matthews Band fire dancer tat. She needs a bit of a touch up... and I'm hoping to one day add to it :)

And glad I made you horny... I think.. ?
hehe :D

They

I still don't know if I'll want to get back into the swing of things when it comes to taking pix and posting all the time... BUT...

I was feeling very playful the other night, and I was feeling that excitement I use to get so long ago when I would take pix for Lit. The thought of others looking, maybe getting turned on from them. The rush of it. Hopefully it's a mood that will stay with me for quite a while. I'm still not completely ready mentally to be showing my body off... I'd rather get in shape first.. but the mood just over took me. So hopefully there are some that will enjoy my willingness to share :)

These first batch of pix aren't the best. They were taken with my phone camera, in low lighting (done on purpose). I was definitely feeling very playful, and became very horny as I continued taking them. Too bad I can't share the more naughty ones >.< heh :p

3am and feeling naughty 1

3am and feeling naughty 2

3am and feeling naughty 3

More to come ;)

look so suckable

I think you've only grown more beautiful since you last made an appearance, EF. Welcome back, I hope you find it cosey and fun :)

Oh, and if I woke up with that delightful rump resting next to me in bed, I wouldn't want to get out of bed either :devil:

So how'd you like Brink? One can only hope you enjoyed it enough to post a few more gaming pics up. ;)

*cues up the band before having them play*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYzOQFpGPYE&ob=av3n

Welcome back to pic taking, Ember......no worries....you do this for as long as it feels good for you hun. I know I don't have to tell you that, but know either which way, you've got me support.

*gives a big warm strong bearhug*

ETA - I don't care what you think, you're still sexy as hell. *gives your ass a firm smack* And there's more where that came from when you AGREE with me. ;)

(Was gonna say if you disagree with me, but then you'd be in denial forever. ;) :devil:)

Last edited:
Well well, looks like SOMEONE enjoyed their humpday morning ;) Thanks for sharing with us. I tend to agree with the others, you are definitely hot, hun. What an amazing body, a spectacular smile, great ass and just delectable breasts. That makes for quite the combination...a knockout punch if you will.

That smile of yours too by the way...I can't emphasize enough how devilishly delightful it looks!!

Aww shucks!
hehe

Thank you :)

I do believe that my boobs have gotten a wee bit bigger. It's probably just age and gravity weighing them down more, and making them look a little fuller (that and putting on the weight I did :rolleyes: ) I'm not complaining by any means. I only wish they would have gotten a smidgen bigger :p .. AND that I'd keep them when I start to workout... but I know they'll be the first thing to go *sighs*

EmberFaye....:heart:

So glad to see you back.....as sexy as ever...!!:kiss:

And it is nice to see that your round butt still has a great shape...!!:D

attachment.php

Hey D! How you been??

Pft... my ass lost a lot of it's shape, sadly. I'm just good at posing and getting the right shots *smirks* :p
It's definitely big and round... mainly big... lol

Thank you hon ;)

Not just love a backside... but love the Ember backside... now that is the ass to end all asses!! ;)

So how are the toes and elbows of Ember tonight? :D

You, my dear boy, are so silly!
Whatever am I going to do with you?? AND... I'll actually let you answer that here ;)
:devil:

My elbows could probably use some lotion, as could my feet. And my toes need a new coat of red paint for the rest of summer (there's barely any polish left on my toenails) :p

:kiss:

I can't decide which is better, the front or back. HMMMmm! Who am i kidding i want them both!:heart:

Well... I'm sure if you give one side attention, the other will get jealous and want attention as well ;)

That depends, do you game naked? And will you post pics if you do? I love pictures of hot women like you geeking out!

LOL... no. I never just sit around naked. Kinda hard to do with a teen about the house. And even if she wasn't here, I never just sit around naked.... except for when I get out of the shower and I'm trying to cool off :p

I'm sure at some point I'll take some sexy gamer pix though ;)
(I'll have to get hubby to help with those)
:D

welcome back, I hope you continue to write your very good at it.

Ahhh... I wish I could. But the muses left me long ago. I could try to really force myself to... but.. eh.. I'd rather it just come naturally without the force.
I just don't have the patience for it any more :(

Thank you though :)

Back