What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dow in the positive by more than 80 points.

Bernanke makes a quick speach.

Dow immediately drops to negative.

Just happened.

wow, tarrif's. that is awesome. so what you are saying is that you can't compete, can't think of new ways ~ how to compete.

so you role over on your back and cry for you mom. awesome

America the land of quitters

It is awesome and I'm not saying we can't compete. I'm saying we won't because we're Americans and we're too good to compete with scum. I'm not like you where I think we should race to the bottom.

American. The home of the proud.

It is awesome and I'm not saying we can't compete. I'm saying we won't because we're Americans and we're too good to compete with scum. I'm not like you where I think we should race to the bottom.

American. The home of the proud.

but everything you said, is screaming "america the land of entitlements"

long live welfare!

but everything you said, is screaming "america the land of entitlements"

long live welfare!

Yep. Cus that's how you roll when your prosperous and not poor. That's how you get innovators and inventors and writers and scholars. Or did you think Leonardo Davinci was worried about his farm?

Yep. Cus that's how you roll when your prosperous and not poor. That's how you get innovators and inventors and writers and scholars. Or did you think Leonardo Davinci was worried about his farm?

if you are not "prosperous" look around, get off your ass, and do something

stop holding your hand out, looking for a free lunch

awesome, and how many years ago did "Leonardo Davinci" walk the earth?

and why should I, U support someone like "Leonardo Davinci"?
they can get a job to support themselves till their hoby pays off.

its just that simple, put your hand down - no free lunch here

if you are not "prosperous" look around, get off your ass, and do something

stop holding your hand out, looking for a free lunch

Nope. Demand your country do better. As every American has. That's why people come here because we demand that our country provide.

awesome, and how many years ago did "Leonardo Davinci" walk the earth?

and why should I, U support someone like "Leonardo Davinci"?
they can get a job to support themselves till their hoby pays off.

its just that simple, put your hand down - no free lunch here

Free lunch here. This is America and this is how we like it. I suggest you move to a different country.

Nope. Demand your country do better. As every American has. That's why people come here because we demand that our country provide.

Free lunch here. This is America and this is how we like it. I suggest you move to a different country.

god, you are stupid. I'm demanding you put me on IGGY now!

run along little troll, I'll mail you a dollar so you can purchase a clue!

now, put me on Iggy! I demand it

god, you are stupid. I'm demanding you put me on IGGY now!

run along little troll, I'll mail you a dollar so you can purchase a clue!

now, put me on Iggy! I demand it

If I were stupid I wouldn't have answers for your questions. Since you're the one without answers. . .

Investors abandoning stocks for good?

Some traders feel so scarred by the financial downturn that they're staying far away from the stock market.

http://money.msn.com/top-stocks/post.aspx?post=156554ae-4a78-41fe-8efd-d3ca6b27eed5&GT1=33009

and seeing that America is about to get downgraded, money will become more expensive.

obama isn't helping, he has done more harm to the economy than Bush

if obama was a CEO (god knows of what cuz he's unqualfied to run a circle k) he would be fired. some day people will wake up

and seeing that America is about to get downgraded, money will become more expensive.

if obama was a CEO (god knows of what cuz he's unqualfied to run a circle k) he would be fired. some day people will wake up

They usually do after the fire.:D

Every immigrant I've known says it's because of the old adage:

The land of opportunity.

So you're predicting deflation and a stronger dollar? Bitchin. Good job Obama, JenAltArmy has declared victory while at the same time claiming your Inspector Gadget and you only got the right answer cus you're so stupid you eliminated all the wrong answers. I'll live with it.

They usually do after the fire.:D

politcal people are stupid, obama being the king. after all, look at how many czars obama has? why is that, obama can't think for himself?

oh then he has the tp czar - the american tax payer - as we are left to clean up the crap obama is doing to our country

Yep I would love to get our country to that point. It would take a lot more prosperity but we can strive for that goal. Why do you hate freedom?

yes, long life France & long live greece ~ just an example.

epic fail

government workers are more or less stupid, and unable to work in the real world. hence, that's why they work in government

yes, long life France & long live greece ~ just an example.

epic fail

government workers are more or less stupid, and unable to work in the real world. hence, that's why they work in government

Our soldiers thank you for your opinion of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back