• Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
attachment.php

attachment.php

ooOOOoo Matron! (sounds better done in a Kenneth Williams voice)

It was awesome!

I'm good things are going well with boyfriend in spite of my insecurities :) I have missed being here. I had thought...just let it die (my thread) but you know me..back at some point

I've been fighting the urge to sexually blow out on the net. It's part of why i've not been here so much. Ever get days/weeks like that?

Never mind me how are you?!

Bethy!!!:kiss:

Glad to hear you had a great holiday (apart from the near car accident:eek:), and that things are going well with that lucky boyfriend;)

Thanks :) I had a great birthday! Hoping fred enjoyed his too x

DO NOT REPOST

Picture

Now that's how to celebrate a birthday- just the kind of present I'd love to give you...:devil:

Note to self: don't rely on email notifications to let me know when people reply :rolleyes: Sorry everyone!

OMG yes

fred

So glad you enjoy my dear fred :kiss: Hope you're well and enjoyed your birthday x

Fantastic!

ooOOOoo Matron! (sounds better done in a Kenneth Williams voice)

lol totally agree on kenny making it :) How are you?

Hi beth love your pics thank you for sharing yourself with us!

You're welcome :) Hope you're well hun

Bethy!!!

Glad to hear you had a great holiday (apart from the near car accident), and that things are going well with that lucky boyfriend;)

Now that's how to celebrate a birthday- just the kind of present I'd love to give you...

Well there's always christmas ;) :devil:

Mmm, think I need an appointment with Naughty Nurse Bethy!

Please call: 6969 - nurse - 03 - bethy for an appointment of pure pleasure and indulgence :)

Hope you're okay hunni

Well hot-damn!

I know who I'll be calling next time I get sick

lol, indeed. I do believe in the true healing powers of my breasts. They are a medical miracle :D How are you?

I'm good thank you babes, all the better for hearing from you. Have you recovered from the US trip yet?

I'm good thank you babes, all the better for hearing from you. Have you recovered from the US trip yet?
I didn't really get jet lag on the way there - i'd really recommend sleeping in short bursts to reduce jet lag. On the way back though I was cramped and couldn't sleep (always take one of those blow up neck pillows; i regretted not having one) so I got jet lag. I was so tired for days!

I'm good now though. I learnt so much about myself and came back so determined to make changes in my life.

Thanks. I'm good, besides I'm always better after having admired such a amazing photos!
And how are you doing my dear?
I'm really good thanks. Lit is helping break up my marathon job hunt :)

I didn't really get jet lag on the way there - i'd really recommend sleeping in short bursts to reduce jet lag. On the way back though I was cramped and couldn't sleep (always take one of those blow up neck pillows; i regretted not having one) so I got jet lag. I was so tired for days!

I'm good now though. I learnt so much about myself and came back so determined to make changes in my life.

good girl, well done (sorry if that sounds patronising). Glad things are on the up for you!

good girl, well done (sorry if that sounds patronising). Glad things are on the up for you!

Not at all :)

I'm a slow learner ;) I'm sure I would need private tutoring...

lol..ill see what i can do

I'm doin' great! Got the day off and am feeling really dirty lookin' at your naughty pics! :rose: Is there any way you could help rid me of this pesky hard-on you gave me? :devil: :devil:

im afraid the treatment may involve an increase in your hard on at first..but you will be eventually relieved of it sir

Back