Fooling around

Hi all. Got some new ones. I'm clearly getting a bit more comfortable, as you can tell by some of the pics.

Thanks for everyone's comments, wish I could get to them all - PMs too.

Enjoy!
Sexy shots one and all I'm going to have to subscribe to this thread

Deep Red-

That pic of you in the boy shorts and heels is one of the most fantastic images that I have seen on this board, or anywhere else. Artistic and alluring. Thanks yet again!

Trying to work in the tattoos, but I'm having a hell of a time fiddling with the lighting & the camera settings to get something that I like. Also, there's a bit more contorting involved than I expected. Who knew? :rolleyes:

In the mean time here's a post-shower pic with some skull & crossbones boy shorts & a peak at one of the tattoos in heels.

*sigh* Sorry about the messy room! :eek:
That's some kick ass ink!

Back to the red lips and dark lighting.

Little more skin showing in these, but since I'm not a petite girl I'm more than a little self-conscious about showing more than usual - hence the low-lighting.

I hope you all like them anyway :eek:

Your pics are simply amazing!!! You have an amazing body!!!

:rose::rose:

Petite is always over Rated ... You look Gorgeous DRL ... Wonderful new additions ;)

attachment.php

Very Erotic and Sensual :p

attachment.php

Thanks for Sharing ... :kiss: :rose: :kiss:

Deep Red-

That pic of you in the boy shorts and heels is one of the most fantastic images that I have seen on this board, or anywhere else. Artistic and alluring. Thanks yet again!

Thanks! I like how that one turned out too :)

your photos are great. i suggest that you pick one and post it on the thread Creative Juices. i suggest #39 in the index above. they would love you there.

What might today bring?? :)

Looks like that day didn't bring anything, but new pics are up on the first page of the thread! ;)

your photos are great. i suggest that you pick one and post it on the thread Creative Juices. i suggest #39 in the index above. they would love you there.

Hmm, I haven't checked out that thread, but I'll give it a look see. Thanks for the recommendation!

Played with some new settings on my camera & I thought I'd share.

First time ever with something like this, so I hope they turned out all right. :eek:

Enjoy!

UPDATE: An index of all of all the pics so far. Generously compiled by starbuck3275!

2/15/11 Update: Valentine's pics added below. Sorry they're late!

1, 2, 3, 4, 5,
6, 7, 8, 9, 10,
11, 12, 13, 14, 15
16, 17, 18, 19, 20,
21, 22, 23, 24, 25,
26, 27, 28, 29, 30,
31, 32, 33, 34, 35,
36, 37, 38, 39, 40,
41, 42, 43, 44, 45,
46, 47, 48, 49,

Valentine1,
Valentine2,
Valentine3,
Valentine4,
Valentine5,

I love the valentine pictures!! Hot body and sexy panties!!

Played with some new settings on my camera & I thought I'd share.

First time ever with something like this, so I hope they turned out all right. :eek:

Enjoy!

UPDATE: An index of all of all the pics so far. Generously compiled by starbuck3275!

2/15/11 Update: Valentine's pics added below. Sorry they're late!

1, 2, 3, 4, 5,
6, 7, 8, 9, 10,
11, 12, 13, 14, 15
16, 17, 18, 19, 20,
21, 22, 23, 24, 25,
26, 27, 28, 29, 30,
31, 32, 33, 34, 35,
36, 37, 38, 39, 40,
41, 42, 43, 44, 45,
46, 47, 48, 49,

Valentine1,
Valentine2,
Valentine3,
Valentine4,
Valentine5,

Better late than never, and well worth the wait, I love your creamy skin, simply beautiful, Thank you :rose:

Fantastic thread of photos, DeepRedLips!

They all have a sensuous, almost sultry feel about them. Your body is exceptionally curvaceous and attractive, and those red lips are mesmerizing! :D

Back to the red lips and dark lighting.

Little more skin showing in these, but since I'm not a petite girl I'm more than a little self-conscious about showing more than usual - hence the low-lighting.

I hope you all like them anyway :eek:

who says you have to be petite to be beautiful and sexy? you are most definately both. i just wanted you to know that i think you look fabulous!

Lips to die for!!! Now if we can only convince you to move those hands aside in the 'revealing' shots!!! ;)

This kind of reminds me of being a teenager and seeing my girlfriend by the light of the TV.

attachment.php

Fabulous!

Fantastic thread of photos, DeepRedLips!

They all have a sensuous, almost sultry feel about them. Your body is exceptionally curvaceous and attractive, and those red lips are mesmerizing! :D

who says you have to be petite to be beautiful and sexy? you are most definately both. i just wanted you to know that i think you look fabulous!

Thanks guys :)

I never expected posting these pics & getting responses like these would give me a confidence boost. I started posting on a whim with the nice safety net of anonymity to fall into if it didn't work out. I didn't expect this much positive feedback from everyone who has posted on this thread.

So thanks to all. :heart:

Last edited:
Back