Fooling around

ok, I think it is the soft lighting and warmth your smile and body gives off, that I really enjoy.

Your lips, body, and face are so beautiful.

your thread is soooooo amazing. your pics are so sensual, teasing, and naughty. my favorite is the one where you sort of took it off to your shoulder, and your panties are off or pulled down, and the glare of your computer screen is hitting your back/shoulder but not your (sweet) butt and legs...so great.

but i ofcourse love your lips....you probably get that all the time, that red lipstick is perfect for you. I am a worshiper of pale skin, dark hair, sensuous curvy lips, tattoos, high heels, llllllllllllegs,, and an amazing form...... ...and you have it all!

you subscribed to me, and now i'm doing the same to you! goes without saying, but i cant wait to see more <3

Last edited:
Trying to work in the tattoos, but I'm having a hell of a time fiddling with the lighting & the camera settings to get something that I like. Also, there's a bit more contorting involved than I expected. Who knew? :rolleyes:

In the mean time here's a post-shower pic with some skull & crossbones boy shorts & a peak at one of the tattoos in heels.

*sigh* Sorry about the messy room! :eek:

That's an awesome tattoo!!!

attachment.php

Well this is my favorite from the new set....I am a sucker for those lips regardless of the color and seeing you lean over into the camera...the way you framed this one...well makes my mind wander....:devil:

Keep up the great work.

stunned!

WOW! every one of your pictures are stunning. my jaw sat dropped the whole time i was looking through your pics. please keep them coming.

attachment.php

Well this is my favorite from the new set....I am a sucker for those lips regardless of the color and seeing you lean over into the camera...the way you framed this one...well makes my mind wander....:devil:

Keep up the great work.

I agree. This pic is definitely the most "thought-provoking". And those lips are tantalizing. ;)

Thanks! I'm partial to this one too. The position is a favorite ;) but the lighting worked out great - I'm super happy about that.

Glad you liked it!

Sensual, teasing, perfect lighting, incredibly sexy body (from lips to breasts to legs to toes)...this thread absolutely has it all.

Can we say enough about those tantalizing lips? Unfairly sexy.

Back to the red lips and dark lighting.

Little more skin showing in these, but since I'm not a petite girl I'm more than a little self-conscious about showing more than usual - hence the low-lighting.

I hope you all like them anyway :eek:

Last edited:
Back to the red lips and dark lighting.

Little more skin showing in these, but since I'm not a petite girl I'm more than a little self-conscious about showing more than usual - hence the low-lighting.

I hope you all like them anyway :eek:

Mmmm very lovely DRL, you look absolutely delicious, the soft lighting makes your pic's look oh so intimate. Thank you :kiss:

excellent images! with a better camera, this thread would be even more fucktastic. ;)

Back