Fooling around

gorgeous!

That last picture is quite alluring and erotic. Thank you for posting :rose:

Ok. I think we can all agree you have this picture thing DOWN! *S* What absolutely erotic pictures.... and what a stunning lady....... please! keep experimenting!

Absolutely lovely. Welcome to the boards, and thank you so much for sharing these.

Personally, I'm a fan of the fact that these simply feel seductive. While there's definitely a time and a place to just put it all out there, these feel a bit more..... coy. Teasing, even. A wonderful start.

Hi all. Got some new ones. I'm clearly getting a bit more comfortable, as you can tell by some of the pics.

Thanks for everyone's comments, wish I could get to them all - PMs too.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Hi all. Got some new ones. I'm clearly getting a bit more comfortable, as you can tell by some of the pics.

Thanks for everyone's comments, wish I could get to them all - PMs too.

Enjoy!

Very sexy...I love the 'comfortable' you...keep it up!

KCJ :cool:

Delicious lips and incredible pictures. Lovely indeed. Cannot wait to see more and glad to know that you are getting more comfortable! Just spectacular.

And maybe a two part Peep Show?

Low lighting this time :) I love playing with the settings

Part I:

Last edited:
very erotic pictures...
you really understand what t takes to make a scene look hot. it takes more then just show nude parts...

cheers

Great shots..and love your experiments with your camera.....keep experimenting..please!!

Your pictures keep getting better. Sensuous and teasing...

wonderful

It's fun to see how you are learning about your camera.... and yourself...

What a great collection. These are extremely hot photos. Thank you sexy x
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Back