Fooling around

beautifully atmospheric set of pics and oh so sexy too - hope to see much more of you:)

Hi all. Got some new ones. I'm clearly getting a bit more comfortable, as you can tell by some of the pics.

Thanks for everyone's comments, wish I could get to them all - PMs too.

Enjoy!

have to say the new comfort level is great. :devil: looking very good

Hi all. Got some new ones. I'm clearly getting a bit more comfortable, as you can tell by some of the pics.

Thanks for everyone's comments, wish I could get to them all - PMs too.

Enjoy!
You may be getting more comfortable, but sure feels ike it's getting pretty hot in here.

great pics, unique and refreshing.
especially love the lips, greatness.

Taking pics of your feet and in heels is not so difficult, try a few and post them, your fellow lit members are sure to enjoy and will offer compliments and ideas, I am sure.

Thanks for posting
JHF

You have a very pretty face, from what I've seen, and a lovely body.

Put me down as another who likes the atmosphere of the shots.

-LCN

My tattoos are on my feet. Once I figure out how to take tastefully sexy shots of that part of my body, I'll post those.

Oh please do take pics of those tootsie's!!! Some of us on here have a true love n affection for lovely women's feet n I'm sure your's wood be no less than tremendous..especially with the tattoos!:D Oh and I do like the lighting on your pics butt wood equally like to see some with more sharpness too; variety is the spice of life n u my dear R Caliente'!!!;)

I've gotten some PMs complaining about the low lighting, but I'm glad you dig the atmosphere of them.

There is no one in their right mind who should be complaining about the pictures you have shared.

And if all they can notice is the light then I think we can, once again, confirm they are not in their right mind.

Thank you for sharing.

Everything so far has been more than enticing.

People complained about the lighting? I totally dig the dark feel especially highlighting those lips

Friggin' incredible. :eek: Count me as one of the people who loves the lighting. It's just seductive and sexy. So just keep on doing what you enjoy. :)

You definitely have struck a very intriguing and beguiling style with these pictures, DeepRedLips...and one that is very erotic without being crude and tasteless.

Thank you for sharing such incredible pictures with us and I hope that you continue to enjoy doing so for as long as you want to share them !

Druce

Such a great start....lovely thread...and you have a beautiful eye for pics. I can't wait to see what else you post...but I really love how you play with light, and those red lips...mmmm, such a very sensual and of course sexy bunch of pics...a few of my favs are....
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

thanks so much for posting. :D

Back