men in stockings

flyingtinopener

Really Experienced
Great response to first post hope you like these and if a moderator removes any of them I hope he,ll pm me and tell me why

Last edited:
Great response to first post hope you like these and if a moderator removes any of them I hope he,ll pm me and tell me why

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1019861&d=1279699416

Very sexy, Dear! Keep having fun with it. Your definately looking good and mouth watering. It would be a joy to unwrap that package and apply :kiss: and :p to that sexy ass and cock!

While I don't have anything nearly as racy, here is something I previously posted, and something new from the same batch. Hope you and everyone enjoys! :)

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1019117&d=1279327610

Attachments

• BodyStock09.jpg
    BodyStock09.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 1,377
Oops!

Forgot the pic!

Attachments

• stockings with pink.jpg
    stockings with pink.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 1,633
Do panty hose count? Obviously, the wife and I aren't the same size or shape and I am not a photographer! Hope this doesn't kill the thread. But I felt guilty always looking and not contributing - so here goes.

Attachments

• Image012.jpg
    Image012.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 1,028
Do panty hose count? Obviously, the wife and I aren't the same size or shape and I am not a photographer! Hope this doesn't kill the thread. But I felt guilty always looking and not contributing - so here goes.

Glad to see you having some fun!

Thanks for the replies!

Thanks for the encouragement and I'm pleased you enjoyed them. I'll try and post some more.

Ooooww u naughty girly!!!

I'll call by you and force you on your knees to suck my big hard cock - then I'll suck yours. Love the rings:devil:

Garter Belts

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Michelle

Some very sexy pics of you

Love the cock ring and that nice hardon busting to get out, it certainly is making my cock hard admiring them

Were you wearing high heels at the same time

Allana :heart: :kiss:

Allana, those are very hot pics- I know I've seen them before, but still.....;)

Back