• Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm good!;)
How about you?--:)
Much better than i was a few hours ago, thanks :)

Letting some trolls get to me..fallen had the unfortunate experience of watching it too. But im working on the extra skin and everyone has been so lovely on here so im feeling better.

I know everyone isnt here to perv..but sometimes it can be forgotten. So when I have a bad day its nice, no great, to be reminded that people care about the person bethy too :) End soppy moments :D Reminds me that not all net friendships are fake or a 'transaction'

Much better than i was a few hours ago, thanks :)

Letting some trolls get to me..fallen had the unfortunate experience of watching it too. But im working on the extra skin and everyone has been so lovely on here so im feeling better.

I know everyone isnt here to perv..but sometimes it can be forgotten. So when I have a bad day its nice, no great, to be reminded that people care about the person bethy too :) End soppy moments :D Reminds me that not all net friendships are fake or a 'transaction'

I think you're a sweetheart!:kiss::rose:

I think you're a sweetheart!:kiss::rose:
Aww thanks hunni :kiss:

I haven known you a very short time but I love getting to know you :) And I think you're a closet sweet heart too :D

---------------------

I just noticed that the winner announcement for the video vibe competition is on my thread's 2 month anniversary :)

How should we celebrate?? Hmmn thread party?

.......15 days til 23 ^.^

Last edited:
'LOL' so I'm hiding it well?---;)
(Thanks Sweety!):kiss:
i have good people intuitions :kiss:

cute-puppy-pictures-kitten-o-hai-love.jpg

And LOL..i found this when looking for a pic for you

kitten_love.jpg

'LOL'
Finish driving home---
That's it??!! How far aways from home are you?? Need company :devil:

Dirty bethy would love to be playing with you whilst you drive..only on the slow empty roads of course! Otherwise..'lay-by'! :eek:

That's it??!! How far aways from home are you?? Need company :devil:

Dirty bethy would love to be playing with you whilst you drive..only on the slow empty roads of course! Otherwise..'lay-by'! :eek:

about 550 miles----some flodding between here and there--

I could use a helper like you---;):kiss:

grins...hope you dont mind a wet stick :eek:

------

Silence.....maybe he minded?? =P

I have just discovered..literally just..the paste into function on paint :eek: Er duh..sooooooo blonde :rolleyes:

So yay for jazzed photos :D

Last edited:
*sticks in head* Yellow, feelin better now bethy?

And from my side of the day god its bin a hot day... Bin out shopping, watchin a football game, taking people out for a walk.. busy for sure. I think i went out at 1100 this morning its now 1900 im knackered. Time to just sit back and relax.

Hope everyone else in the thread have had a good day as well.

We all come here for the pervin.

And then find some nice people to go along with it. I'm glad your drama form yesterday is mostly overwith.

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent - Eleanor Roosevelt

Back