• Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol.....no, none needed :D
We've been together for a long time!! :D
Ah the invisible one then..its there but you dont need to bring it out anymore :) Hope you guys are having fun this evening

You? Im wishing your pants luck.

To cyber's pants,

I am thinking of you (and stop being dirty cyber =D) at this stressful time. I hope you can find the strength that will get you through this trauma and survive to be worn another day.
All the best, beth xxx

Lol :D if i dont see you til tomorrow good luck for interview hunni

You? Im wishing your pants luck.

To cyber's pants,

I am thinking of you (and stop being dirty cyber =D) at this stressful time. I hope you can find the strength that will get you through this trauma and survive to be worn another day.
All the best, beth xxx

Lol :D if i dont see you til tomorrow good luck for interview hunni

My pants thank you;)

And I thank you, sweetie. I'll probably be around later, though :rose:

:heart: x trillion

Ah the invisible one then..its there but you dont need to bring it out anymore :) Hope you guys are having fun this evening

Oh god no!!
I'd hate a man like that :eek:
In bed....he's watching tv ;)

Evening Sweet Beth !! Hope you are well. So much interesting to chat about here :D

:kiss:
Even fun love :kiss: I'm great thanks..spending too much time in dark lounge talking about hand jobs and cum pics though..its making me - :devil:

Thanks hun..i have nattered a lot today ^.^

Hows you?

Little sun burnt from being outside all day doing some volunteering today. If you want to practice some hand jobs I have just the tool for you. And as for cum on your pics, well I am sure I have some of your photos around here, I am sure I can stroke up some cum :devil:

Little sun burnt from being outside all day doing some volunteering today. If you want to practice some hand jobs I have just the tool for you. And as for cum on your pics, well I am sure I have some of your photos around here, I am sure I can stroke up some cum :devil:
/Gets the Aftersun :devil:

I may need practise there too..one can never be too skilled at a hand job =D

Yummy good cum for me :)

Pretty sure we can combine the hand jobs and the blow jobs. Call it a training session.... I will save up a few good loads for you :heart:

:kiss:

This seems like a good place to jump in... whats up lit
Good thanks =D

It's always a good time to jump in honey :rose: Some more should be here soon as well and liven up the place further...watch noone come here now :rolleyes:

How are you?

Good thanks =D

It's always a good time to jump in honey :rose: Some more should be here soon as well and liven up the place further...watch noone come here now :rolleyes:

How are you?

Well I woke up late didn’t do any of the paper work I brought home for the weekend and its just been a great weekend.

Back