• Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
She smiles back at him :rose:

Pro I hope you brought a lotta dough..we're shaving for the bethany fund :D

Hi Merak welcome to the parlour ;)
Thank you and glad you like the pics

You shall get a good contribution, all in good time ;)

:rose:

*motions with his eyes for her to walk over to him*

She walks over and leans forward giving him a very good view of her breasts. Her hand runs up his inner thigh and over his crotch. She picks his nearly empty glass up and swallows the remainder.

"Thanks for the drink"

And then she walks back to the bar to serve up

She walks over and leans forward giving him a very good view of her breasts. Her hand runs up his inner thigh and over his crotch. She picks his nearly empty glass up and swallows the remainder.

"Thanks for the drink"

So, he pays more and you drink some of his? Can I have a refill on my pint? :cool:

"Thanks for the drink"

Grabs her arm and quickly pulls her back as he plants a rough kiss on her mouth, parting it with his tongue then sliding it inside to wrap around her's.*

"Thanks for the drink"

As she walks back I slap her on the ass for being a naughty girl!

Grabs her arm and quickly pulls her back as he plants a rough kiss on her mouth, parting it with his tongue then sliding it inside to wrap around her's.*

Now now..i have to work. I push gently away and wink at you

ummm

She smiles back at him :rose:

Pro I hope you brought a lotta dough..we're shaving for the bethany fund :D

Hi Merak welcome to the parlour ;)
Thank you and glad you like the pics

Exactly what are we shaving to help you with your webcam fund? I'm game... I guess, but I have no clue how it would help you raise money...

Can you make a long island ice tea? (most alcohol for the buck)

I don't know. When you get a nice peek down her blouse and get a good little rub, I'd say the prices are pretty reasonable. *orders another*

Exactly what are we shaving to help you with your webcam fund? I'm game... I guess, but I have no clue how it would help you raise money...

Can you make a long island ice tea? (most alcohol for the buck)

I thought id put shaving! duh! We're saving lol

You can shave yourself for charity if you like tho. Im already shaved.

Honey I lived of the old iced tea..i can make $11 :D

over charging??

You're one cunning bartender. Teasing us, at the same time overcharging ;)

Certainly NOT overcharging for the area I live. ... and that's without nice glimpses of wonderful cleavage.... that would add quite a bit to the charge.

Certainly NOT overcharging for the area I live. ... and that's without nice glimpses of wonderful cleavage.... that would add quite a bit to the charge.

ok i might not have an idea on the prices, but she sure hasn't given me any glimpses for her tips ;)

ok.... eleven...

I'd definitely give you 11.... on the wonderful scale.

How about $9 with a $2 tip?...

I'm sure I'd be be tipping more as the evening progresses... especially if your nips are showing how much you appreciate all the attention.

I'd certainly shave for you if you asked... or help you shave (if I managed to beg the right way)

Back