The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'll go and get my supper and retire. I have along day tomorrow.

See you all next week.

Night HP.

*hugs Di*

*sits on couch and drinks a rootbeer* *almost wrote rootbear* *giggle*

MY FAVORITE KIND!! I loved going to the A&W drive in to get the Frosty Mug. For $2.00 more you could take that heavy thick glass mug home. God I wish I still had them!! Oh. Wait....I do kind of remember the A&W Rootbear. Geez. That's a long way back!!

I'm drinking Faygo Rootbeer. It's okay.

You mean Uncle Rootie? He retired to Lodi. Grows plums, hunts pig, fishes, he really has the life. Still likes to go down the local A&W to schmooze with the tourists now and again.

rootbear.jpg

You mean Uncle Rootie? He retired to Lodi. Grows plums, hunts pig, fishes, he really has the life. Still likes to go down the local A&W to schmooze with the tourists now and again.

It's good he stays interested in his career during retirement. ;)

I never did get my Bear hug tonight. I think you skipped that post. :(

Oh my gosh, there's people here! :D

Hi angel. :kiss:

Hi Di. :kiss:

Hey Bear! :D

How y'all?

Ah I remember rootie bear now.

I'll take a Bear Hug too Bear. *smiles and gives angel hug*

Hi Tom. *hugs*

MY FAVORITE KIND!! I loved going to the A&W drive in to get the Frosty Mug. For $2.00 more you could take that heavy thick glass mug home. God I wish I still had them!! Oh. Wait....I do kind of remember the A&W Rootbear. Geez. That's a long way back!!

I'm drinking Faygo Rootbeer. It's okay.

Hire's Root Beer is quite good, as is Barq's and IBC's. :D

When I was a kid, there were burger joints called 'Royal Castle' that served what they called 'Birch Beer'. It was tangy, more so than root beer, and it tasted wonderful. Mickey D's drove it out of business in the 60's and I've never heard of it again. Too bad someone didn't save the formula. :(

In Fifth grade, our student teacher taught us how to make our own homemade root beer. It was really quite good. We also made Mulligan Stew and Homemade bread. I really liked that student teacher. In high school, I ended up being her Teacher's assistant for a year.

Howdy all,
The old bod is adapting to the lo-carb diet. Wednesday was unpleasant but today I'm feeling quite chipper. I may even write another thousand words tonight. How long should an erotic novel be, anyway? My first was around 66K words but this one just keeps rolling right along . . .

Just popping in to say hello and good-bye . . . for a few days, anyway. We're moving to the new pad tomorrow and won't have internet switched over until Tuesday.

So stay naked, everybody, and we'll see you in a few.

Hi, Tom! :kiss: *hugs* I'm feeling better.

Good to hear, Di. :kiss: You'll be good as new in no time.

Howdy all,
The old bod is adapting to the lo-carb diet. Wednesday was unpleasant but today I'm feeling quite chipper. I may even write another thousand words tonight. How long should an erotic novel be, anyway? My first was around 66K words but this one just keeps rolling right along . . .

You write until the story is told. 200k+ words are not unusual for a novel, erotic or otherwise.

Just popping in to say hello and good-bye . . . for a few days, anyway. We're moving to the new pad tomorrow and won't have internet switched over until Tuesday.

So stay naked, everybody, and we'll see you in a few.

Good luck with the move, y'all. Remember, lift with your legs, not your back. ;)

Hey all.

*hugs Molly* That bill blows!

Bear--I love that Bath hug...but are you saying that I stink? *sniffs underarms...nope, fresh and clean!*:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back