The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, I'm just pretending! My net connection's got the colly wobbles.

I see by your tag line it's been dry where you are. We're in need of some rain here in Florida. Everything's dryin' out and burnin' up.

We had an inch and a half of rain one day three weeks ago. Had a dust storm the next day! Kind of says it all, really.

How's Lit land anyway? How many of you fabulous writers got nominations in the Awards? And what ninny gave BFW a fresh wind?

We had an inch and a half of rain one day three weeks ago. Had a dust storm the next day! Kind of says it all, really.

How's Lit land anyway? How many of you fabulous writers got nominations in the Awards? And what ninny gave BFW a fresh wind?

This fabulous writer didn't get nuthin'...congrats on your nominations tho. :rose:

Since I have BFW on Iggy, I have no clue what he's been doin'...leeching off some greenhorn noobies I'm guessin'...he can go wank with a brillo pad for all I care. :D

I'm just back from the dead myself...seems to have lost some of the cheer since a year or so ago...
It's sad. MAny people seem to be just drifting away.
But once you see the nasty rotten side of this place, no amount of whitewash and sugar coating will change that.

Awwww...a peep...they are so darn cute. What did she name it?

Peepers.

Nah, I'm just pretending! My net connection's got the colly wobbles.

Well, as luck would have it, it really is bed time. Still tired from a wild weekend in the Windy City. Now I remember why my family moved away from there. ;)

Oh, pay the whole mess no mind. Hardly anyone ever does.

Good night, everyone.

This fabulous writer didn't get nuthin'...congrats on your nominations tho. :rose:

Since I have BFW on Iggy, I have no clue what he's been doin'...leeching off some greenhorn noobies I'm guessin'...he can go wank with a brillo pad for all I care. :D

Ouch. That sounds painful.

I was very happy that my Letter follow-up to last year's winner made it in for a nom; and frankly stunned that Enchanted Twelve did! I thought you'd have been up there in that cat, Tom.
Now, that's an image it would almost be worth seeing! LOL

It's sad. MAny people seem to be just drifting away.
But once you see the nasty rotten side of this place, no amount of whitewash and sugar coating will change that.

'Tis true...even some of the veterans seem to be getting a little bitter these days...

I was very happy that my Letter follow-up to last year's winner made it in for a nom; and frankly stunned that Enchanted Twelve did! I thought you'd have been up there in that cat, Tom.

Now, that's an image it would almost be worth seeing! LOL

Well aren't you sweet...alas, no nom's for Tom in any cat...but I still keep submitting stories...hope springs eternal and like that. ;)

Well doggone the doggone luck anyway. I take a break from writing to go lech all over Shawn Johnson's Tango ( be still, my heart . . . and dangly bits!) and get back just in time to not only miss Starr's visit but see that all the lovelies have gone to bed. Damn, that's what, just damn! :(

Hey VM! I'm still about, quietly reading threads and catching up news - some profoundly sad and totally unexpected.

Well doggone the doggone luck anyway. I take a break from writing to go lech all over Shawn Johnson's Tango ( be still, my heart . . . and dangly bits!) and get back just in time to not only miss Starr's visit but see that all the lovelies have gone to bed. Damn, that's what, just damn! :(

You snooze you lose, Brother Bruin. ;) I'm hopin' our sexy shelia will return soon. She's missed.

Hey VM! I'm still about, quietly reading threads and catching up news - some profoundly sad and totally unexpected.

We have had more than our fair share of tragedies, lately. But it is good to see you back. :kiss:

But now, I'm goin' to bed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back