Sienna's Place.

What Do You Like About This Thread?

• Total voters
Yes, it rained here too... but only showers. And the cherry blossom is falling instead of hailstones...

Cool isn't it? :)

:kiss::rose:

Hi MSH2 ...

:kiss:

Our spring's sprung, the flowers are starting to fade and drop, and today was pertty dismal, but better than winter at least :D

Hi sweeetie :kiss::rose::kiss:

WE DID IT! :rose:

Well done you! You've a smash hit on your hands. :rose:

My own "What are you reading at the moment" thread trickles along with the occasional burst of activity as is currently at 113 posts. I just love books and am curious to know what other people read.

My own "What are you reading at the moment" thread trickles along with the occasional burst of activity as is currently at 113 posts. I just love books and am curious to know what other people read.

Heart and Soul by Maeve Binchy...

Oh and I almost forgot this one...

Get Everything Done by Mark Foster

Last edited:

I have a few failed threads along the way, but if you have a formula that you believe in, then a thread such as yours will prevail.

Heart and Soul by Maeve Binchy...

I'm just starting on a Torchwood novel. Brainless entertainment. And I'm slogging through a stack of First World War history and guide books in preparation for my planned cycle trip this summer.

Go to your thread and post it you two LOL:)

Yeah. Oops. Why don't you pop over and post. It's a lovely place, floor to ceiling mahogany bookcases, and nice leather armchairs to read in. Maybe not as cosy as here, but a lovely smell of old books.

I will be around Friday night Sienna, you-know-who is coming round with a Chinese take-away but will be gone by 10pm :)
Hopefully see you after?

Last edited:
The music of... Delerium

Delerium.jpg

Delerium is a band from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, formed in 1987, originally as a side project of the influential industrial music act, Front Line Assembly. Throughout the band’s history, their musical style has encompassed a broad range, including dark ethereal ambient, voiceless industrial soundscapes, and electronic pop music. In January 2005, Delerium performed at the One World benefit concert in Vancouver for the 2004 Asian tsunami, where "Silence" was performed live for the first time with Sarah McLachlan, who was also performing at the benefit.

-Wikipedia

You Tube Links:

Silence ft. Sarah McLachlan (Tiesto Mix)

Underwater

Aria

Angelicus

After All ft. Jael (Svenson & Gielen mix)

Duende

Lost & Found

dark_angel-1481.jpg

Last edited:
A pleasant evening to you all.....Off to dinner....grilled salmon, rice with shallots, snap peas and salad.

Enjoy the night!

Hi Gaia, and Sienna, wishing you and all on the thread a Great BH weekend:rose:

Hi, Sienna. I'm not sure if you remember me or not, I haven't been around in awhile. I just wanted to see how you were doing, and also let you know that your stories have once again inspired me to write some more. I'm working on a story to post here.

Thanks a lot for the great reads, and the inspiration.

Hope to talk to you soon.

Hi, Sienna. I'm not sure if you remember me or not, I haven't been around in awhile. I just wanted to see how you were doing, and also let you know that your stories have once again inspired me to write some more. I'm working on a story to post here.

Thanks a lot for the great reads, and the inspiration.

Hope to talk to you soon.

Hi Gaia, and Sienna, wishing you and all on the thread a Great BH weekend:rose:

Hi zpitt & mickyp, :)

Nice to see you visit our thread again. Glad you are still being inspired zpitt ;)

Have a nice weekend...

:kiss:

Hi there, Sienna.

Looking to chill after an afternoon shopping for birthday presents. At the laptop on the kitchen table, wrapping them.

Back