The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, Naked People.

Good morning birthday girl!!!!
fest31.gif

Beautiful orchids VM. Mine's still alive ... I've added water to it twice. :kiss:

Evening all!

Whooee! Them are some fancy lookin' flars up thar. :rolleyes: Must be for the birthday girl. Happy Birthday Molly. :kiss:

Seems a tad quiet tonight. Where'd everybody go? :confused:

Whooee! Them are some fancy lookin' flars up thar. :rolleyes: Must be for the birthday girl. Happy Birthday Molly. :kiss:

Seems a tad quiet tonight. Where'd everybody go? :confused:

Hi, Tom. :kiss:

It has been quiet lately. Glad you're here. :)

Hi Di. :kiss: How goes it, darlin'? Your hub healin' well?

It goes, Tom, thanks for asking. The stitches come out Thursday. They're itching him like crazy so it must be healing.

How are things with you? I understand your muse has been riding you pretty hard. :D

Good evening, everyone.

Thank you for the flowers and the good wishes.

VM, my orchid is thriving.

Good evening, everyone.

Thank you for the flowers and the good wishes.

VM, my orchid is thriving.

Oh good. The next trick will be to get it through the winter and to flower again. If it does that, you're home free.

I'm making chicken al la cacciatore tonight and then have to run out to the hardware store for a hack saw. I can't believe that in all the tools I have there isn't a hack saw. Wonder where it went?

I'm making chicken al la cacciatore tonight and then have to run out to the hardware store for a hack saw. I can't believe that in all the tools I have there isn't a hack saw. Wonder where it went?

Hi, Bear. :kiss: I took our hacksaw apart to use the blade on a pumpkin. Hope that didn't happen to yours.

Ave, Nero. :kiss:

Now the trick will be to get you guys to stick around for more than one post....

Hi, Bear. :kiss: I took our hacksaw apart to use the blade on a pumpkin. Hope that didn't happen to yours.

Ave, Nero. :kiss:

Now the trick will be to get you guys to stick around for more than one post....

OK ... here's a second post :p

Although it's probably going to be an early night. Promised I'd meet a friend for breakfast before realizing it meant having to be out of the house by 5 am so they can eat and then make it to work :rolleyes:

Although it's probably going to be an early night. Promised I'd meet a friend for breakfast before realizing it meant having to be out of the house by 5 am so they can eat and then make it to work :rolleyes:

Its going to be an early night for me too. I had a nap when I got home from work but am still bone-weary.

Have you caught up on all your sleep then, that you can be up bright-eyed and bushy-tailed tomorrow?

Its going to be an early night for me too. I had a nap when I got home from work but am still bone-weary.

Have you caught up on all your sleep then, that you can be up bright-eyed and bushy-tailed tomorrow?

Not sure about bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, but I'll be up ... and then I'll drink lots of coffee ;)

Not sure about bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, but I'll be up ... and then I'll drink lots of coffee ;)

I guess that works...at least that's what I've heard. :)

I'm off for a bath and then bed. Goodnight, Nero. :kiss:

Goodnight, Bear.:kiss: Tom :kiss: and a final happy birthday for Molly, should she come back around.:kiss:

I guess that works...at least that's what I've heard. :)

I'm off for a bath and then bed. Goodnight, Nero. :kiss:

Goodnight, Bear.:kiss: Tom :kiss: and a final happy birthday for Molly, should she come back around.:kiss:

Enjoy the bath Di
Need someone to scrub your back???
Sleep well :kiss:

Oh good. The next trick will be to get it through the winter and to flower again. If it does that, you're home free.

Yum.

Silly boy.

No, but I only have two more days to work this week before Spring Break. Hallelujah!

Quote button... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back