Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can speak for me and me alone but the arousal sequence goes sort of like this.

1--- Initiation: Something that sparks the imagination, either a visual or a mental image that has that sexual connotation but is still inconsequential and could either grow or go away.

2-- Inspiration: The spark actually kindles. My mood and that instance, whatever it was, connect. Its still not full arousal yet but the potential is now 50-50 or better. Not boner yet but the stiffening has begun.

3-- Invitation: There is enough mental engagement, emotional connection, and curiosity or hunger to go further, regardless of situation or circumsatnace.

4-- Ignition: the fantasy is fully formed, the senses are stimulated, the mind is racing and the body is reacting. This is where we have true real boner.

What happens next is an entire other process :eek:

Hmm...this process doesn't take very long for me (as it pertains to the female equivalent of a boner). :D

just sayin... no time like the present. :D

you could put it on the list of things you did before you turned 40... ;)

No camera.

No spark.

No one stepping up to strike the spark.

To be honest, it'd take something ...extraordinary.

But the lack of camera makes it moot.

No camera.

No spark.

No one stepping up to strike the spark.

To be honest, it'd take something ...extraordinary.

But the lack of camera makes it moot.

chuckling... at least that's a good excuse. even if I had a camera, I still wouldn't do it. ;)

Blurt: Your voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard. Please be quiet for 15 minutes!! Just once!!

Drums, drums, drums, drums, drums.

Drums.

"Why don't you just buy a set already?"

I don't have room for a set.

"so get rid of some stuff and make room!"

GRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! It's not even my stuff. I can't get rid of things that aren't mine. My stuff takes up a small corner of my room (I don't even own anything in the closet), and the rest stuff is boxes of my mother's, her mother's, and my brother's things, and I don't have permissions to toss it all to the curb to make room for my own stuff.

I can has gummi bears?

Hell yes I can has gummi bears, a whole 5 lbs. worth. :D

Jesus, dude! Do you have any idea what 5 lbs. of gummy bears will do to your insides! Ewwwww! :eek:

I do not intend to eat them all at once. Plus it's better than 5 lbs. of double chocolate chip cookies (which would be my first choice, but would also be entirely way too expensive).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back