Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really sure why I am here tonight. I shouldn't be...

Why is it I keep coming back again and again?
Soft whispers and sweet moans,
Fingertips riding along supple ridges
Leading me home to sweet valleys
Leading me home…..

Say my name once again
And own me now as you have forever

Once again, I am yours freely

I am home

Why is it I keep coming back again and again?
Soft whispers and sweet moans,
Fingertips riding along supple ridges
Leading me home to sweet valleys
Leading me home…..

Say my name once again
And own me now as you have forever

Once again, I am yours freely

I am home

Gosh that is pretty...made me tear up a little.:rose:

Man, there was something I was going to say. I can't recall what it was though...

I know it was something important.

Now what was it?

Oh, yeah!

SHE TOLD ME SHE LOVES ME!

I should really stop waiting for everyone else to make/eat breakfast before having mine. I wait to see if my mother is making something that I could get in on (she feels disappointed if we have something other than what she is making), but it never happens, and I end up eating breakfast after 10:00am instead of before 9:00...

I really don't want to go stand watch...it has a feeling of being a gorgeous day, and I'll miss the whole afternoon

I may actually get everything done I need to today, and still have time left over.

Its a good time to try something... unusual.

1. i got a tacky looking strap on last night but it fits VERY well.

2. i am *le tired*

3. i will miss her party tonight because i simply can't do another all nighter.

Channel 9 is cutting the shit out of my favorite Jackie Chan movie. I am going to have to pop in the DVD to watch the second half of it the way it is meant to be seen.

Does it ever get any easier? I had the notion when I was little than when I grew up, I would be sitting on easy street because I could do what I wanted and all that jazz. Well, I'm well grown up. Where's easy street?

Does it ever get any easier? I had the notion when I was little than when I grew up, I would be sitting on easy street because I could do what I wanted and all that jazz. Well, I'm all grown up. Where's easy street?

DONE!

All I have to do now is pick up the she-devil after work, and do the taxes after dinner. There's not time for a good wank like I wanted but oh well.

I need something special to get me going this afternoon and its just not happening right now.

Does it ever get any easier? I had the notion when I was little than when I grew up, I would be sitting on easy street because I could do what I wanted and all that jazz. Well, I'm all grown up. Where's easy street?

You can say that again.

Oh, wait. You did! :D

Ok, so I might be getting my own place in March. After resigning myself to April at the earliest April sounds DAMN GOOD. One bedroom or a stuido, either way IT WILL BE MINE.

It will be mine as in a place of my own. Yes, place of your own. That will be nice, even if she doesn't move in, it will be nice.

Last edited:
Sometimes my fantasies get fixated on a single moment, single image, single sensation...like a record that is stuck (did I just date myself??) except that it is not annoying, it is crazily pleasurable.

That's happening today. Rawwwwwr!

Sometimes my fantasies get fixated on a single moment, single image, single sensation...like a record that is stuck (did I just date myself??) except that it is not annoying, it is crazily pleasurable.

That's happening today. Rawwwwwr!

Not really. I'm only 33 and used to have many a record.

My younger brother has had hundreds of them over the years.

I would really like to know what level of arousal in me would equate to a boner in a guy. I mean, when exactly in the turn-on process would I get wood?

I would really like to know what level of arousal in me would equate to a boner in a guy. I mean, when exactly in the turn-on process would I get wood?

ya know, that's a good question and I never gave it any thought. hmmm... I wonder the same thing now. :confused:

ya know, that's a good question and I never gave it any thought. hmmm... I wonder the same thing now. :confused:

I can speak for me and me alone but the arousal sequence goes sort of like this.

1--- Initiation: Something that sparks the imagination, either a visual or a mental image that has that sexual connotation but is still inconsequential and could either grow or go away.

2-- Inspiration: The spark actually kindles. My mood and that instance, whatever it was, connect. Its still not full arousal yet but the potential is now 50-50 or better. Not boner yet but the stiffening has begun.

3-- Invitation: There is enough mental engagement, emotional connection, and curiosity or hunger to go further, regardless of situation or circumsatnace.

4-- Ignition: the fantasy is fully formed, the senses are stimulated, the mind is racing and the body is reacting. This is where we have true real boner.

What happens next is an entire other process :eek:

3-- Innovation: The excitement is now engaged. there's somethiing that has the

I hate cleaning the house. I'm going to get pizza and chips all over the place tomorrow anyway so why am I bothering? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back