Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wooohoooooo. :D

I'll take your word for it cause there's no way I'm going but I'm glad you had fun.

It was the sweaty guys in tights and boots that got you going, wasn't it?

You really should take your boys... it's way fun when it's live. I just kept asking Spidey, "Now, who are we rooting for in this match?" and then I whooped and hollered just like he did. :D

Even got to see Edge and Triple H in the main event. I'll take Spidey again.

They weren't hard on the eyes AT ALL. Triple H has a fine body.

:D

Last edited:
Ah, the age old question! I don't know the answer but if you do figure it out...hook a girl up, will ya???:D

Today is going to be a very hard day. I just have to try and not let this get to me.

:rose:

Hi, Tromby. Good luck with your day. :kiss:

I know that painkillers can be life changing in a positive way, and can allow people to have some measure of their lives returned to them after disease or injury. But this is day 4 of watching the withdrawal as someone I love changes their very powerful medications, and damn. It is a horrible, horrible process. Made worse by my own powerlessness, and his. And I always retreat to the world of thought, and today I think that we can be lulled into such a sense of normalcy about these drugs, because they come via an at-a-counter exchange of cards and cash for brown bottles with detailed labels and receipts....but zowie. Do not ever forget that they are all kinds of toxic.

*warmhugs* :heart:

Blurt 1: 7.5 down and never coming back!

Blurt 2: I should have used diced tomatoes rather than crushed. Darn.

Oh hell. there is still an hour or so left for me, but I can already tell this is another day without an orgasm :(

:rose:

*warmhugs* :heart:

Blurt 1: 7.5 down and never coming back!

Blurt 2: I should have used diced tomatoes rather than crushed. Darn.
Thanks, lovely. and yayyyy on the 7.5....
Ah me, don't I know about the overwhelming power of the pills in those little brown bottles that look so legitimate, so helpful. Though painkillers weren't my nemesis, similarly "harmless" pills in those bottles were and they nearly put an end to me. I empathize. :rose:
I'm glad you beat the little brown bottles, and thanks.

I don't really feel like I had a weekend, and tomorrow is a bigggg day. Need to get the old mojo fired up double-quick.

play the game, play the game, play the game...

of love ;)

ah yc... where are ya when i'm in the mood to tease????

Err...there's like 7 inches of snow outside.

I've never seen so much.

I'll post pics in my thread soon...

wish we were snowed in together.
DVDs - check
Wii console - check
Popcorn and comfort food - check
Snow and hills - check
sledge - check
someone to share it with - um....

x
V

DVDs - check
Wii console - check
Snow and hills - check
sledge - check

x
V

being snowed in sounds dreamy in comparison to this muggy summer rain... will it never end????

DVDs - check
Wii console - check
Snow and hills - check
sledge - check

x
V

Hilarious rom coms?
Wii sports?
Salted popcorn and Malteasers and minstrells (sp)?
Crisp white, soft snow, steep, smooth hills?
Built for 2? :D
I'm right there :kiss:

Hilarious rom coms?
Wii sports?
Salted popcorn and Malteasers and minstrells (sp)?
Crisp white, soft snow, steep, smooth hills?
Built for 2? :D
I'm right there :kiss:

yes to all the above except the maltesers and minstrels - but we could make brownies...

indeed :)

but i'm a winter girl... winter is too short and not cold enough in the state i now live in :(

Well we're having a long, cold one here - and the snow would have been more fun in November, when winter was novelty, methinks...

x
V

He's at work :(

I do have a kilo bag of mini marshmallows though - anyone got a recipe for using them up that *isn't* Rice Krispie squares? I've made 2 batches already...

He's at work :(

I do have a kilo bag of mini marshmallows though - anyone got a recipe for using them up that *isn't* Rice Krispie squares? I've made 2 batches already...

ooooh, we could just EAT them all :D i looooove marshmallows :D and lots in hot choccie too :D

NightSnow.jpg

FoxTracks.jpg

I love this one! look at the snow flakes on my lens!

SnowSpotTree.jpg

it came right up to the back door!!! (7-10 inches!)

DeepSnow.jpg

FreshSnow.jpg

Experimienting with shutter speed- those dashes are snow falling

SnowFall.jpg

All right so I'm standing there completely nude aside from a pair of bunny slippers staring down the barrel of his shotgun and the stench of sex hanging off me.

Without missing a beat I slide off the slippers and say, "Sorry, mate. Didn't realize you were so attached to 'em."

Looks beautiful Grace. Of course, we are buried as well, and I don't want anymore here either ;)

Well we're having a long, cold one here - and the snow would have been more fun in November, when winter was novelty, methinks...

x
V

everything's always so much more exciting when it's new and fresh ;)

but nothing can stay new and perfect forever...

I'm bored. I'm bored. I'm bored. I'm bored.

All work and no play makes LA a dull girl.
All work and no play makes LA a dull girl.
All
work and
no play makes
LA a dull girl.
All all all all all all
work work work work
and and and and
no no no no
play play play play
makes makes makes makes
LA LA LA LA LA
a dullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll