Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can they plow if all the cars are parked on the street?

I've been told 7" is average.

Enjoy the serenity :devil:

They don't plow the side streets...they rarely plow the main roads. Besides, they TRY to grit the roads before the snow comes or while its still light to stop it settling.

Interesting, these two girls are about as different as you can get but they interest me equally. o_O

E-mails sent and now it's a waiting game. Cross your fingers for me! I need some good luck for a change!

I'm looking above my head at this hammer hanging over it wondering when it's going to stop tapping me and when it's going to just knock me the fuck out like I suspect it will.

That movie made me incredibly sad. Funny how you see things in a completely different way 20 years later.

It will, if that's what you expect.

Past experience tells me that these little taps atop my dome are nothing compared to when it really goes. And if I really paid attention to the past, I would know that these little taps are warnings that I should move the hell out of the way.

Last edited:
I love this time of day. The work is done. The evening is coming on. The world seems less lonely and I feel peaceful.

I need to hang my white board, but I don't have a good place for it :(

Yes White board placement is a BIG deal.

How many people can you multiquote? I have not apparently reached the limit.

I need to stop confusing Gauche and Magica's avatars :rolleyes:

:eek: YES.... you do!

All right so I'm standing there completely nude aside from a pair of bunny slippers staring down the barrel of his shotgun and the stench of sex hanging off me.

Without missing a beat I slide off the slippers and say, "Sorry, mate. Didn't realize you were so attached to 'em."

Now, that... is funny. :D

Interesting, these two girls are about as different as you can get but they interest me equally. o_O

E-mails sent and now it's a waiting game. Cross your fingers for me! I need some good luck for a change!

:rose: Good luck.

Why am I so fucking sensitive and irritable lately? :mad:

*gentlehugs* :rose:

I don't feel so good. :(

*gentlehugs* :kiss:

*gentlehugs* :heart:

Sweet lord, I need painkillers.
I'm hurting big time right now.

Arthritis sucks.

Seems like it wasn't quite enough this time. Two profile views, zero response. :(

Oh well, better luck next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back