The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
G'day all.

Anyone want to burn my car for me? :mad: If one more thing breaks I might just push it off a cliff!

(I'll swipe Sue's line)

Hi peeps!

How's everyone doing this eveniing? Who's havin' cold weather alerts? It's all over the news that the snow's about to hit the fan. :(

Hi Tom :D

Oooh, Oooh ... pick me, pick me

It's currently 5 degrees with winter storm warnings in effect starting early tomorrow afternoon :eek:

You won't believe how much snow is falling in SoCal. Not where I live, of course, but in Lancaster which is only 2300' elevation! Brrrr . . .

Holy crap! That far south? Let's see...that would be on a line near the Gulf Coast here...Panama City...Mobile...Biloxi...area.

Now that's snow! :eek:

I am SO exhausted..... whose turn is it to give me a back massage?

C'mere, boy.

If it made you smile, it was well worth it :D

Brought a smile to a smileless day. :kiss:

VM ... but he's napping :rolleyes:

Vodka spew.

(I'll swipe Sue's line)

Hi peeps!

How's everyone doing this eveniing? Who's havin' cold weather alerts? It's all over the news that the snow's about to hit the fan. :(

Shut up, sunshine boy.

* pops in and looks for a warm lap to cuddle on*
Damn, it's cold out there.

I'm writing a multi-post, just for you.

G'day all.

Anyone want to burn my car for me? :mad: If one more thing breaks I might just push it off a cliff!

We'll park it in the bottom of a ravine, next to mine. ;)

Hi Tom :D

Oooh, Oooh ... pick me, pick me

It's currently 5 degrees with winter storm warnings in effect starting early tomorrow afternoon :eek:

Yikes! I would absolutely shrivel up in weather like that. It's true, your blood does thin out down here. ;)

What I want to know is who the hell pissed off Ma Nature.

Whoever it was must have done a damn good job ... they were saying about 10 more days of these cycles where it storms, takes a day or two off and then storms again. Apparently these things are just lined up out into the Pacific waiting their turns :eek:

How ya doin', Wenchie?

Been better, it's just a coping kinda thing, thank God for giving me Nero!

He even made dinner tonight so I'm just getting back to toasty from freezing.

How are you hun? I heard rumors of drunk twister????? Will have to play catch up.

Whoever it was must have done a damn good job ... they were saying about 10 more days of these cycles where it storms, takes a day or two off and then storms again. Apparently these things are just lined up out into the Pacific waiting their turns :eek:

We used to call it . . . The Storm Door *ominous music plays in the background*. The High Pressue over the Four Corners breaks up and the Door opens. Then . . . look out!

Been better, it's just a coping kinda thing, thank God for giving me Nero!

He even made dinner tonight so I'm just getting back to toasty from freezing.

How are you hun? I heard rumors of drunk twister????? Will have to play catch up.

Hey, I wasn't drunk. They were. I just happened to be their victim.

Hope you're getting warm. I'm cold as the North Pole. My fireplace is out of commission. Sigh.

I blame VM. It's all his fault.

Yeah, I think I should have used a smaller species of snake. Or maybe a quieter drum! But it's been so dry, yanno . . .

one more early morning of work tomorrow then off to Dallas for vacation.. WOOOHOO! I totally need this..

Unless the airport is closed due to bad weather . . . :eek:

There has been a whole lot of that. Thankfully, I've been off the past few days... although I get to work the weekend. It may be a brutal one.

Hope everyone packs an extra measure of patience... they'll need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back