The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ice? Snow? Brandy? Hot tubs?

Okay, wait . . . I like those last two. ;)

Actually, we've been freezing at night down here, so, even without the snow and the temperature extremes you've got, Molly, frozen is frozen.

I can't wait for February. Should be warm enough by Valentine's Day for nude hiking. :devil:

I should let you all know, in case you don't remember the last couple of winters. We're expecting much ice tonight, which means I'll likely lose my connection or my power or both. If you don't see me around, you'll know what happened.

Keep the thread going for me.

I should let you all know, in case you don't remember the last couple of winters. We're expecting much ice tonight, which means I'll likely lose my connection or my power or both. If you don't see me around, you'll know what happened.

Keep the thread going for me.

I will do what I can :)

I can carry it here. Haven't got anything much to do and little energy to do anything except wiggle fingers over a keyboard.

Hi Eli. :kiss:

How are you this evening?

I'm well. I just got back from a WONDERFUL holiday choir concert. I haven't been in the mood for Christmas, but I think that did it. After my obligatory work party tomorrow night, I think I might get the tree out.

And you?

I'm well. I just got back from a WONDERFUL holiday choir concert. I haven't been in the mood for Christmas, but I think that did it. After my obligatory work party tomorrow night, I think I might get the tree out.

And you?

I am doing quite well, thanks. I have my presents bought, the house decorated, a dinner menu for Xmas eve and Xmas day prepared...I love the holidays.

Holiday choral concerts are quite enjoyable. I was in choir in high school and so was my daughter. I still remember most of the words to the carols.

Want some help with that tree? :kiss:

I am doing quite well, thanks. I have my presents bought, the house decorated, a dinner menu for Xmas eve and Xmas day prepared...I love the holidays.

Holiday choral concerts are quite enjoyable. I was in choir in high school and so was my daughter. I still remember most of the words to the carols.

Want some help with that tree? :kiss:

Please? I've been such a Scrooge this season. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back