Men In Panties ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the cumshot!

What a nice load Jimm, nice cock too.:nana: You Rock!
Now somebody needs to help clean those panties up....here, let me give you some help.:p :)Looks like your prick could use some cleaning up too.:DC'mere you!:kiss:

Good morning

Just a few from me wearing some nylons. Hope you like.

Last edited:
Hi Jimm,

Love the new pictures. You really got my cock jump started this morning.

Ronnie :rose:

Hi Jimm,

Love the new pictures. You really got my cock jump started this morning.

Ronnie :rose:

Hi Ronnie:D
I'd like to jump-start your cock.;) Or maybe just JUMP IT:nana:
Either way, it's a great way to start the day.
:rose:Erica:kiss:

Just a few from me wearing some nylons. Hope you like.

Oh yeah:rolleyes:Like stockings A LOT!:)
Glad you're getting into them....maybe you'll come over and show me your hosiery collection sometime.:D (I thought it was an original line.)
:rose:Erica:kiss:

Thanks everyone

I'm glad you all enjoy my pics and feel free to tell me all about how you maybe get off looking at them. I love getting PM's so feel free. I've just ordered some new panties and stockings so when they get in I'll be sharing some new styles!

Thanks everyone,

Jimm

Very nice. My wife loves for me to wear ladies panties ,especially if we want some role play. She often buys for me when she shops for herself. Both she and i find it very sexually stimulating. Her take is that if it turns me on, then she is even more exited in return.
Thanks Maintman

Very nice. My wife loves for me to wear ladies panties ,especially if we want some role play. She often buys for me when she shops for herself. Both she and i find it very sexually stimulating. Her take is that if it turns me on, then she is even more exited in return.
Thanks Maintman

Hey Maintman have any pics to show us??

Thanks Maintman

mmmmmmmmmmm thank you very much great pics!!!!!!

Ummm...thanks guys....I'm glad you enjoy. Stay tuned as you may get more as the day goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back