Your woman asks you to select an outfit for her to wear and for you to fuck her in. Describe it.

Lynn has always been funny about panties. Even in college when she was having a lot of sex, she would not let guys remove her panties. I have known her to go commando only a couple of times.
I bet she's still sexy AF even with panties. A bit of mystery's always good😈

She always told her dates they could get to what they wanted even with her panties on. She did own some sheer panties that showed what men wanted to see.
That would have driven them crazy for her pussy!

Sexy schoolgirl outfits always turn me on and get my cock throbbing and aching.

So, some sexy black pumps, fishnet stockings and garter belt, tight white panties, short red plaid skirt, push up bra, and tight button up top.

Well, believe it or not... A fuller, larger cut brief style, almost hi waisted panties. Matching bra and a garter belt with stockings. Turns this man on.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240324-192908.png
    Screenshot_20240324-192908.png
    561.6 KB · Views: 6
I have been with my wife long enough to know the correct answer here is something that makes her feel comfortable, confident, and sexy. That means a dress with an empire waist, low cut v neck in the front and spaghetti straps in the back. Knee length or a little longer. She loves to put her breasts on display, but cover her ass and thighs. So no short, tight skirts. Loose and flowing. She gets turned on when she notices men (and women) paying attention to her breasts. When she's feeling sexy, the sex is so much better.

Back