Your woman asks you to select an outfit for her to wear and for you to fuck her in. Describe it.

MakeMeWetAF

Really Really Experienced
Is it a short, plaid skirt and a sheer stretchy crop top that displays her tits with a pair of stilettos? Is it a pair of crotchless knickers under a leather skirt and a satin blouse (no bra) that arouses her nipples? Is it naked with the exception of choker necklace and stilettos and tassled tit clamps? Anything else...?

Short loose Sun Dress...No Panties / Bra...Pockets...Heads up about the pockets...I had / having them cut out for easy access...We are going to dinner so I can play with you in public....After dinner, the first place we can have sex but might get caught were doin' it....!!!!

Soooo hot for that. I love my summer dresses all year 'round for this very reason. Never thought about doing away with the pockets. What a fucking filthy and ingenious idea for fast and easy access to my tight, wet pussy. My pockets are out of here! Fuck I'm turned on😈🫦

Not a one of my old girlfriends, I mean not a one of them, we're not just creamy / drenching wet on my first pass to their pussies as we sat down for our dinner date....Then we would take turns on who licks my fingers..!!..I was a fun date in the day...!!

Last edited:
I bet you were very popular with the ladies - especially the more adventurous ones or the ones that were looking for an education of sorts... You're probably still popular with them.

I have a fair amount of lingerie, but he is rather partial to me coming out wearing nothing but one of his flannel or dress shirts with only one, if any buttons secured. Can't recall how many times I have walked in the bedroom out of the shower, finding one of his shirts laying on my side of the bed. I knew what that meant and what was going to happen to me if I put it on:heart::kiss:

Black knee high boots, Hair pulled tghtly black with white makeup and black lipstick. A loose fitting black net top.

I prefer R in a shelf bra so her nipples are exposed garter belt hose five inch ankle strap stiletto
Something low enough you can see her areola and short enough shirt so you can barely see the straps

Soooo hot for that. I love my summer dresses all year 'round for this very reason. Never thought about doing away with the pockets. What a fucking filthy and ingenious idea for fast and easy access to my tight, wet pussy. My pockets are out of here! Fuck I'm turned on😈🫦
Great Plan!

Pleated cotton shirt/sundress, button down the front, blue/white seersucker with a matching white lace shelf bra and matching panties. White cotton sweater over her shoulders

I have a fair amount of lingerie, but he is rather partial to me coming out wearing nothing but one of his flannel or dress shirts with only one, if any buttons secured. Can't recall how many times I have walked in the bedroom out of the shower, finding one of his shirts laying on my side of the bed. I knew what that meant and what was going to happen to me if I put it on:heart::kiss:
Very sexy. I love his taste and that he knows what he wants and you know what he wants. Just cuts to the chase.

I prefer R in a shelf bra so her nipples are exposed garter belt hose five inch ankle strap stiletto
Something low enough you can see her areola and short enough shirt so you can barely see the straps
Nice choice - such a turn on! I get VERY aroused when decked out in a shelf bra - or anything that makes my tits spill out or displays them (complete with hard areola). Kind of unleashes the vixen in me. With a garter belt and shirt...WOW! Sexy AF! I feel I better try that pronto;)

Love that ensemble...just minus the panties for me.
Lynn has always been funny about panties. Even in college when she was having a lot of sex, she would not let guys remove her panties. I have known her to go commando only a couple of times.

Pleated cotton shirt/sundress, button down the front, blue/white seersucker with a matching white lace shelf bra and matching panties. White cotton sweater over her shoulders
Sounds almost sweet and innocent...;) Love it!

Back