Interested in an IM roleplay? Check your grammar and inquire within!

If I may...

Let me PM you a complete story based on one of your scenarios.

I'll take on any story you'd like. I can easily take on your latest story...nerd mixed with attractive girl...very hot!

Damsel in Distress...give a brief background. I can write it from there.

Your ideas are awesome .. Definitely something I would love to try

And the ass that's so bare, making me so hard I swear..
O'er her head hangs the flag,swaying like her hips are ..
O say does that make you drool..
O'er the heels we see
And the bodacious booty....

Just to have some fun (and to see if anyone actually reads this), I'm going to post a new image every so often, once or twice a week. Whoever sends me the best picture prompt inspired by that image, wins! I haven't decided what you win, but... you win. Anyways, here's the first one...

The image link isn't working.. FYI

Combining several...

I see a young (fresh out of college) teacher directing the school play. His young mind embraces the idea that sex sells. To the point that he convinces the school board to require an age limit (under the guise of language concerns).

It's a two year process and she helps him "rewrite" a Disney play. She also helps with casting and wardrobe.

As the play approaches, the slutty lead gets pregnant from the protagonist's boyfriend. Of course she is devastated, but the show must go on. Who better to assume the role than the stunning but shy woman who helped write the play. She knows the lines.

A few months later...it's graduation. The play got her out of her shell at least for the last bit of her HS career. She wears next to nothing under the robe and the material and hugs are making her quite visible.

When she hugs her favorite teacher, the playful banter becomes real.

Suffice it to say that she arrives late to the after grad all-night party...

It can continue from there. A summer fling. The teacher inherits a large sum of money and moves to the college town where they make an "arrangement" despite the social (even marital) status of the other.

Application completed. I included my resumé, curriculum vitae and a picture of me in a Sponge-Bob themed Speedo. Now I sit back and wait for the profit!

A bit confused here.
-----OFFS
- Body fluids, gore, etc (No need to elaborate)
No arousal is allowed? I haven't met a woman yet who doesn't produce bodily fluid when aroused., and I know for sure that I do.
- Non-modern/non-realistic (I dabble in Sci-Fi esque roleplays, but fantasy, furry, and the like never really hit home for me)
Not liking fantasy is odd, since that's what Game of Thrones very much is. In fact, roleplay, by it's very nature, is fantasy.

A bit confused here.
No arousal is allowed? I haven't met a woman yet who doesn't produce bodily fluid when aroused., and I know for sure that I do.

Not liking fantasy is odd, since that's what Game of Thrones very much is. In fact, roleplay, by it's very nature, is fantasy.

I suppose I should have said atypical bodily fluids, as in urine.

Game of Thrones is very much fantasy, but I still haven't fully completed a GoT story so it's very new to me still.. And calling roleplay 'fantasy' isn't the same thing as the fantasy genre.

Back