Younger women.... older men

reblogme-53-Fx92BJRTEr.gif

I'm new to this site Leigh. Maybe we should set up our own group - to compare notes without all those non-stop requests for pics from our 'beloved' men-folk. Only problem is I don't know how to do that.
What do you think?
Great idea becky; you can egg each other on then 😉

You’d tried, goodness knows you’d tried. But the younger guys today, well, where to start. No interest in their clothes, no fashion sense, not shaving, all that stubble wrecking my complexion. Personal hygiene is lacking, but most of all no manners and no respect for me as a female.
And yes, I do want equality of pay and career, and of status in a relationship and someone who doesn’t let a door slam behind me in my face. Someone who recognises me as a lady and who might stand on my arrival, fetch me a chair, ask what I want to eat rather than telling me what he’s ordered for me!! FFS I’m mostly vegan, not red meat. Oh, it’ll make me horny he says. I am horny, but just not for you. And as for fucking, Christ, a quick grope and in, wham bang thank you ma’am, and off down the pub! I mean, I haven’t got past first base!
Now just recently, just having got engaged, I mean he’s sort of OK, but I’ve started noticing, and to be honest fantasizing, well, full on masturbating actually, over older guys. My friends Dads for one, senior guys at work, guys in the street FFS!
So imagine my wetness when this guy messages me on Literotica. Sixft4 he calls himself, probably a dwarf, ooops can’t say that today, well height challenged then and no! not in that sense! Anyway, right away I noticed a different, kinder approach, asking me what I would like. And his stories, they got me so wet, my nips standing taut, my hand straying down inside my panties. I really started to get the hots for me when he said to call him ‘Daddy’.
Well, I couldn’t help it. The e-sex with him was hot, I was having multiple cums, ending up soo wet, my brain completely mushed, couldn’t think straight I was so ‘O’d out. I couldn’t stop fantasizing about him. I mean 6ft 4, gotta have a better prick than my fiance’s!
He suggested meeting in London. That was cool, I’m there often. He said somewhere neutral, safe. I suggested Starbucks. He suggested the Cafe Royale on Piccadilly. I googled it, ah, posh. Best frock needed.
I mean of course it was just to say Hi, but I wanted to feel sexy so I bought new naughty underwear, a lovely thong, oh heck, let’s do the stockings and girdle. I felt hot, and classy, and a woman.
Come the day, with butterflies in my tummy, and, oddly, a tingle in my clit, I entered the Cafe Royale. A liveried porter met me, conducted me to Mr X’s table. A tall, elegant, distinguished, beautifully dressed, shoes you could see your face in, clean shaven, rose, smiled and shook my hand whilst proffering an air kiss. No groping. No leering at my cleavage, which was nicely prominent.
We chatted, he asked my opinion! The conversation was about me and my interests! The compliments, which were many, but genuine, were sincere and not smutty. He praised my elegance, my fashion sense, my figure. And all the time I was just getting the hots for this complete stranger. I could hardly concentrate for thinking of him shagging me so hard. Oh God, what to do
He invited me to dinner, at the Cafe Royale. Oh God, the stars who were dining there. .The meal flew by, delicious food and wines, the two of us chatting and laughing and getting quite intimate.
He suggested coffee in his room. Without hesitation, I took his hand and he led me to the lifts. Alone in the lift, so wanting this object of my desires, I kissed him, a big, wet kiss, drawing him in with my hands behind his head. We were so close I could feel the bulge in his pants. He caressed my pert behind. My knees were like jelly, my cunt so wet, my nipples taut.
In the room, he slipped his jacket off. Yes 6ft 4, but slim, no belly, a slight exotic smell of cologne. He told me how beautiful I was, how he desired me, wanted to make endless love to me. We kissed, he gently caressed my breast, I pushed myself to him. Slip your dress off, he said, as he removed his shirt, revealing a toned body, but not muscle bound. I removed my bra. He stood back and admired my beauty. He lent in and lightly caressed my nipples with his moist lips, fondled my breasts. I nearly came, oh God!
Looking deep into my eyes, his eyes full of lust and saying ‘I am going to fuck you’, he slipped his hand between my legs, gently touching my cunt lips over my thong. I collapsed back onto the bed. He stripped off, revealing a rigid prick, good length, not too wide. Cut.
He gently touched my clit under my hood, slowly in small circles. I groaned, moaned, grasped him to me. He slipped his fingers inside me, gently finger fucked me, then harder, deeper. I pushed back, wanting more, thrusting. He slid between my legs, touched my clit with his tongue, I bucked, twisted, he held me and lapped my clit, then thrust his tongue deep into me. I nearly fainted.
Oh God, I straddled him and pushed my cunt onto his face, grinding, face fucking him. I lent forward and caressed his rigid prick, then sank my mouth over him, tasting his manliness, forcing myself down his shaft. We pleasured each other.
I so love cowgirl and desperately wanted him in me. I got over his prick and lowered myself onto him. Gasping in joy as he entered me. He reached up and held my breasts. I fucked him, deep, hard, in control, getting the angle and pace just right o find my ‘G’ spot.
God I was in fucking heaven.
After an age when I was in spaced out bliss, not quite cumming, he rolled me over and went to enter me. Initially he just stroked my cunt lips and clit with his prick, nearly tipping me over the edge. He started to enter me, but wasn’t on me. Confused, I saw he was resting on his elbows and the balls of his feet, and only his prick was touching me. No other part of his body was on me. It was just so fucking beautiful not to have some heavy beery adolescent lumped on me. He fucked me so beautifully, so deep, whispering sweet nothings in my ear, I started cumming. I convulsed, twisted, fought and he just kept fucking me. Finally, I gave one huge orgasmic push, and he came, deep inside me, I could feel his cum filling me. ‘Daddy’ I shouted, fuck me, Daddy, fuck me hard.
That’s when I realised why I fancied older men, and despite marrying a younger man, I always make sure now that I’m fucked regularly by an experienced loving ‘Daddy’.

I’m casually into being dominated. As in, occasionally it is fun, not an ongoing kink that has to be present.

But, when I fantasize about being fucked by an older man, I almost always want to be dominated by him. I want him to tell me what to do, I want to wear the clothes he wants me to, to act how he wants and to be his slutty little whore filled up with his cum while everyone who sees us is jealous that he has me.

As an older gent I of course like younger women. But I have always found it hard to believe that younger women would be attracted to older men like myself. I am not sure how one would categorize "older" and "younger." To some that might mean older men in their 40's, others 50's or 60's? Younger women as in their 20's, others in their 40's? To me all woman younger than myself are younger! I am in my 50's and despite some of the comments on this threat, I see myself as unattractive to younger woman, especially in the 20-30 year range. I would absolutely love to meet a younger woman, and would be flattered. And I would certainly treat her right.

Last edited:
I’m casually into being dominated. As in, occasionally it is fun, not an ongoing kink that has to be present.

But, when I fantasize about being fucked by an older man, I almost always want to be dominated by him. I want him to tell me what to do, I want to wear the clothes he wants me to, to act how he wants and to be his slutty little whore filled up with his cum while everyone who sees us is jealous that he has me.
Speaking right to me…

Back