Are any women really attracted to 60 or older men?

They must be - my FWB is 32, I am 63, although we started 5 years ago so was under your question age...

61, and would love some tips on how to find these women! My wife, 39, died recently, and I am consumed with widow's fire.

when I was younger, late teens/early twenties, I had crushes on a lot of older men, including my then boss. He always made sexy jokes and innuendos to me, but I was a bit naieve and scared to do anything about it as my boyfriend/now husband, was jealous and suspicious.
I now really wish I had encouraged all the older men that chatted me up and I could have had an exciting sex life to look back on.
I still prefer the older man!

I guess I fit into the older category now and would love to find a woman close to me that is interested in some company.

when I was younger, late teens/early twenties, I had crushes on a lot of older men, including my then boss. He always made sexy jokes and innuendos to me, but I was a bit naieve and scared to do anything about it as my boyfriend/now husband, was jealous and suspicious.
I now really wish I had encouraged all the older men that chatted me up and I could have had an exciting sex life to look back on.
There are still plenty of us who are a lot older than you.

I think we all wish that things had been different, with what we know now.

An older, mature and intelligent man can provide the mental and physical stimulus that many younger or immature men just cant provide, I've felt this over time now, Think the key is mature in mind and body, together

While you are 10 years my senior. It has been my experience. That there are words and then there are actions. Many words have been spoken but very few actions have taken place.

Most (that I have come across) that say they prefer older. Really mean that they are broke and are looking for handouts that will enable them to continue making bad life choices.

While you are 10 years my senior. It has been my experience. That there are words and then there are actions. Many words have been spoken but very few actions have taken place.

Most (that I have come across) that say they prefer older. Really mean that they are broke and are looking for handouts that will enable them to continue making bad life choices.
That is often true.

Back