Younger women.... older men

We oldsters know better what to do? Make you cum harder?

What do wear for you older lovers?

As I entered your preferred range, I was surprised how many young women wanted to be fucked, finger, or just kissed by guys like me. Having a boyfriend never seemed to worry them at all

Yeah the younger women get wet for old dick

Always been a desire of mine to find that younger lady, preferably curvy, proud of her body hair who loves having her whole body touched, oiled and massaged.
Everything from her toes to her neck..... ideal age range maybe 25 - 38.
The cherry on the cake would be Latinas or mixed race, those darker torsos as they gleam as the oil coats their bodies is something to behold.......

Hmmm always nice to have a dream.

I mean, I definitely had a thing for older guys when I was younger, and still now.

Hell, the other day I got really sad cause I realized that i was slowly running out of men who are older than me as I age.
I think I am still in your target market.

I mean, I definitely had a thing for older guys when I was younger, and still now.

Hell, the other day I got really sad cause I realized that i was slowly running out of men who are older than me as I age.
56 too young???

I am 60 now, and as I get older the opportunities get better, and very surprised to find a 21yo lady interested. My wife still prefers her men younger :)

I got you covered La_Fina🌹🔥🔥🔥🌹

Back