Younger women.... older men

There you go Daddy - just how you like me to be:

Giggles

Méli 💞

iu

Without reading through all 30+ pages, I wonder where I am on the "older" scale. At 49, I feel like I'm some kind of graying tweener, as it seems all the favorites here at 50-55 at minimum.

Without reading through all 30+ pages, I wonder where I am on the "older" scale. At 49, I feel like I'm some kind of graying tweener, as it seems all the favorites here at 50-55 at minimum.
Nooooo that’s young. I am 67 and that is more the older category😂😂

Whenever an old guy pervs on me and stares at my tits I wanna give them this POV the moment my husband’s head is turned

a971a886cb1faa8ddf64fb3f0bd18568.gif
That would be the POV running through my imagination as I perv on you and stare at your tits. Why wait until hubby's head is turned he might like to watch too.

I always look deep in their eyes when i chat with them. I want them to see how intense i feel about them. I'll see those titties later ...

You may well be 68, but that’s not too old, for me it’s not age, it’s capability, knowledge and skill.

You’d be surprised how attractive some of us younger girls would find you.

Lucy.
I agree, I wish older men and women knew how sexy I find them, it's the knowledge and skill and of course I'm always ready to please, even more so with the over 60s.

Back