Are any women really attracted to 60 or older men?

Sure. But because of who they are, not because of their age.
I love this. Has been interesting to see people's thoughts about the younger woman/older man dynamic. I met my bf on here in lockdown and we have a 30 year age gap. Although the age gap is there, it's not a part of our play and we don't lean into it during sex.

However reading other responses has given me food for thought. Perhaps some of the attraction is to the stability and wisdom his age has given him and the feeling of security one gets with someone who's settled and knows who they are.

Yes, been enjoying sex/oral sex with men much older than me (secretly) since my teens and still enjoy them now as well as equally younger guys age gap now 30+ years on x x x
Love to enjoy soje oral sex with such a beautiful lady

I'm experiencing confusion with someone my age. It may have to do do with the impersonality involved. Probably no one's fault. Impersonality can go so far.

I met a young twenty something lady at work a few weeks back and she is now constantly on my mind. She is friendly and outgoing though I have seen no noticeable signs of interest (though I suck at reading women). When we see each other we stop and chat, in a friendly way about vanilla topics, though I have teased her a couple times. I was thinking of asking her out. I am not particularly afraid of asking, just reluctant due to age...thoughts?

I met a young twenty something lady at work a few weeks back and she is now constantly on my mind. She is friendly and outgoing though I have seen no noticeable signs of interest (though I suck at reading women). When we see each other we stop and chat, in a friendly way about vanilla topics, though I have teased her a couple times. I was thinking of asking her out. I am not particularly afraid of asking, just reluctant due to age...thoughts?
How old are you? You never know really. On occasion I used to have young women interested in me and it was always a bit of a surprise.

I'm older but nowhere near 60 and it's not uncommon for me to see older men married to or coupled with younger women when I'm just walking through town.

Back