Would you sleep with a married person?

It was more for Alanija.'s benefit....

*chuckles* Thank you :) Although I don't support the 'forbidden fruit' notion as such - it is only the surface and the result, I tend to go for deeper waters and causes.

*chuckles* Thank you :) Although I don't support the 'forbidden fruit' notion as such - it is only the surface and the result, I tend to go for deeper waters and causes.

Fair enough...I'm not disputing your perspective...just saying how it is for me...

adultery

I know the married party is guilty of adultery, but I've always wondered if the unmarried party is an adulterer or not.

Anyway, yup, did it 5 times. Some guilt, depending on my relationship with their spouse. Yes, all 5 were wives of men I knew in one way or another.

Yes, that statement is true. We can't control our attractions and feelings. It's in our wiring, programming, DNA... whatever.

But what we can control is our actions and behaviours. Acting on our attractions or feelings, with disregard to the effects it will have on those involved - both directly and collaterally - is a conscious decision. Some would say a purely a selfish decision as well, as you would only be thinking about yourself.

All of this is easy to say, armchair quarterbacking even, when you are not caught up in the feelings, getting the craved attention, feel the attraction. But at the end of the day we are all responsible for our actions. Acting on something just because of how we feel, and using these "feelings" as justification for those actions is just not right.

What if you applied this logic to murders? I stabbed him because I just hated him, felt this uncontrolable loathing. So I stuck the blade in. I can't control who I hate.
Sure, a different and slightly extreme example, but the logic is as unsound applied here as above. I did what I did because I can't control how I feel, my actions were carried out for my own satisfaction, with little or no regard to how it will affect others or evven myself.

Nicely said.

What if he is sitting there watching? or listening to you fuck his wife while sitting on the couch watching TV???

In each case her husband wasn't home. Do I feel guilty she and I fucked in his bed in his house? Maybe a little.

Yep... twice, with older men. Not at the same time! This is how I got into Daddy fetish. :devil:

It sounds pretty dammn hot, now that I think about it!

I've done it 2 or 3 times, it's very hot to have sex with a deprived woman, but as a guy I feel bad for the other guy. I hope that karma doesn't come back for me :-(

cheating

I've done it 2 or 3 times, it's very hot to have sex with a deprived woman, but as a guy I feel bad for the other guy. I hope that karma doesn't come back for me :-(

I prefer the term unfulfilled but yes. Exactly.

Back