Would you make out with my vagina?

Ich würde es immer wieder tun. Die Fotze lecken, am Kitzler herum knabbern , die ganze Muschi einsaugen. Ich bin immer wieder begeistert , wenn ich eine Fotze mit meinen Lippen und meiner Zunge ficken darf, mein Schwanz ist dabei total hart.
Translation for those who do t speak German: I would do it again and again, licking the cunt, nibbling on the clit, sucking in the whole pussy. I am always thrilled when I I can fuck a pussy with my lips and tongue, my cock is totally hard.

I’ve had this though that the next time I do it with someone I want them to really just be so obsessed with me that they make out with my vagina. She just wants some kisses from some full lips with licking and sucking. Is this a sex position? Has anyone done this before or heard of it? Not just eating someone out but actually making out with the entire vagina. Who would be an ideally good candidate? If you’ve done it would you do it again/ is it a regular part of sex for you?
Completely undersatnd, I eat pussy so many different ways, but one is a long session of kissing, sucking, frenching....

I’ve had this though that the next time I do it with someone I want them to really just be so obsessed with me that they make out with my vagina. She just wants some kisses from some full lips with licking and sucking. Is this a sex position? Has anyone done this before or heard of it? Not just eating someone out but actually making out with the entire vagina. Who would be an ideally good candidate? If you’ve done it would you do it again/ is it a regular part of sex for you?
Yes yes yes yes yes.
YES

Absolutely the best way to spend a day, week or a lifetime together. I love women who adore having their vaginas made out with. Margaret Smith, my safe place is at your feet as you spred your legs and enjoy my adoration of your womanhood. Kathy I wanted to so much but alas. Susanne, if only we weren't oceans apart, I would have been your sissy lesbian lover forever

I’ve had this though that the next time I do it with someone I want them to really just be so obsessed with me that they make out with my vagina. She just wants some kisses from some full lips with licking and sucking. Is this a sex position? Has anyone done this before or heard of it? Not just eating someone out but actually making out with the entire vagina. Who would be an ideally good candidate? If you’ve done it would you do it again/ is it a regular part of sex.?
Yes I do and I enjoy seeing what it does to her. Good oral skills are a must. it's called warming up.

Back