Would you fist, bukkake, anally violate, piss on just high 5 the person above you?

Bwhahahah

I'd do the first 4 while giving myself a high

You would pass out from dehydration before you even tried to take a piss. That is where I come in. I would drink a can of pineapple juice and piss on you while singing Hawaii 5-0 theme song.

You would pass out from dehydration before you even tried to take a piss. That is where I come in. I would drink a can of pineapple juice and piss on you while singing Hawaii 5-0 theme song.

Maybe it's more about careful planning, stamina, and method of administration

I can be creative.:devil:

Geeze. How about just a simple howdy? :) I'm just a vanilla and happy with that., well with the whipped cream and chocolate added in somewhere...

Geeze. How about just a simple howdy? :) I'm just a vanilla and happy with that., well with the whipped cream and chocolate added in somewhere...

By chocolate you mean shit right???? You can just say it. No code words in this thread.

I would shit on her because she clearly wants it.

By chocolate you mean shit right???? You can just say it. No code words in this thread.

I would shit on her because she clearly wants it.

You know what I meant..Delicious, dark chocolate meant for pouring all over a man's body and licking off, slowly. Where's your sense of romance and fun? Is this the BDSM.forum or the Playground? :)

You know what I meant..Delicious, dark chocolate meant for pouring all over a man's body and licking off, slowly. Where's your sense of romance and fun? Is this the BDSM.forum or the Playground? :)

Sounds like some one needs some bukkake :D

I would hire a bunch of guys to gang rape his ass for posting awesome threads that crack me up!

I thought bukkake was a group of guys...

how does one pick that if they are only one?

:confused:

It is just me, isn't it?

I thought bukkake was a group of guys...

how does one pick that if they are only one?

:confused:

It is just me, isn't it?

Hmmm, just goes to show if you want anything done right you'll have to do it yourself...I'm pretty sure you'd have no problem wrangling a group of guys together to perform if needed...;)

Fist bump...What do you mean that wasn't a choice?...:rose:

Back