Women who like to be taken forcefully

I have often wondered how many women really like to be taken forcefully with the man in control.
My wife is not normally into S/M or anything like it, but sometimes I take her quite forcefully holding her hands over her head while fucking her and sucking and biting her tits and when she sits on top of me I grab her hips and ass very hard and force her down on my cock - and when we have done this she says afterwards that it was really good to be taken like that and to be without control.
Ihave had a similar experience with an earlier girlfriend, who normally liked it very gentle and soft, but sometimes got off really hard when I took command.
I would like to hear from both men and women your experiences and whether or not this would be an indication of her wanting more in that direction - and how I go about it - your help will be appreciated.
You can either send me a private message or give your opinion here - Thanks!:)

I love giving up control. I also like soft and gentle too. So how did my ex figure out when I needed to be taken? He knew my reactions, and he knew if he walked up behind me and slide his hand thru the back of my hair. Suddenly he would grip my hair and pull back slowly. Pulling hard yet slow to gauge my reaction. If I was in the mood to be taken by him, that hair pulling would certainly get a gasp and a moan out of me. And that was his signal. he would just bend me over the table, counter, chair, etc and pin my hands above my head with one of his hands and shove himself into me. Damn I miss the sex with that one..

I love giving up control. I also like soft and gentle too. So how did my ex figure out when I needed to be taken? He knew my reactions, and he knew if he walked up behind me and slide his hand thru the back of my hair. Suddenly he would grip my hair and pull back slowly. Pulling hard yet slow to gauge my reaction. If I was in the mood to be taken by him, that hair pulling would certainly get a gasp and a moan out of me. And that was his signal. he would just bend me over the table, counter, chair, etc and pin my hands above my head with one of his hands and shove himself into me. Damn I miss the sex with that one..

Ohhhhh...very very nice.

I absolutely love to be taken forcefully.

I am one of the rare few that wants a master/Daddy to be very forceful with me.

Very few times have I ever had gentle sex.

I am a bit of a strange duck. With my hubby I am clearly the dominant party. He is completely submissive and would never try to take me forcibly. I have been with agressive men that do so and I like it at times but by and large I like to be in control. That being said, in my experiences with other women I am completely submissive and I LOVE to be taken forcibly.

I know exactly how you feel. It's sexy to have power over a man who is typically in control and then totally give into a dominating woman

i am a virgin, young blonde girl who wants to be a sub. i dont know what to do. i want someone to use me.

ARE YOU NOT AWARE? THE EDUCATION TRAIN IS JUST RUSHING PAST TO GIVE YOU SOME TIPS IN ALL CAPS

1. YOUNG GIRLS DO NOT DESCRIBE THEMSELVES AS YOUNG GIRLS. THAT IS ALL.

2. CONTRADICTION ALERT. EITHER 'i dont know what to do' OR 'i want someone to use me' BECAUES YOU CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS

3. MAYBE YOU WILL GET REPLIES BUT THEY WILL PROBABLY BE TROUBLED SOULS WITH A FETISH FOR INTERNET POSERS

YOU'RE WELCOME,

SINCERELY
The Education Train, phD

Glad I read that last post cos I was tempted to reply - just shows how gullible some people can be eh :)

It isn't being taken forcefully to me that is so erotic. It is giving up full control to my Master and letting him take me in any way he wants to, and me being willing completely. I do love it when its rough but I cherish it more when it is filled with love, desire, lust, hunger and flaming with passion.

Curvie :rose:

I love it when my partner ties me up and is rough and lustful...the only problem is I'm the one that always initiates it. Thats not so sexy:rolleyes:

i like my husband pounding into my forcefully.. or fucking my mouth (hands in hair where I take what he gives).. 13-page thread, so I am obviously NOT alone in wanting to be forced/taken forcefully.

I absolutely LOVE to be taken forcefully. Pulling my hair is like turning on a faucet inside me. And slapping......mmmmmmm........

Love having my partner push me down on the bed and grab me by the throat (not hard enough to choke, but hard enough to keep me down) and then roughly slides his fingers inside of me, pumping them in and out until I'm completely soaked and then takes me by surprise, ramming his hard cock into me all the while keeping me pinned to the bed . . . .

Love having my partner push me down on the bed and grab me by the throat (not hard enough to choke, but hard enough to keep me down) and then roughly slides his fingers inside of me, pumping them in and out until I'm completely soaked and then takes me by surprise, ramming his hard cock into me all the while keeping me pinned to the bed . . . .

That sounds hot - where do you prefer him to cum??

all women have different fantasies (at different times,)
so any woman at one point of time would love to be forced
seriously, there are so many hardcore dominant females who like to be forced by a (mentaly)strong man .

It is all about getting them into the mood. Once they get the feeling of a strong dominant man(u dont need to be into d/s,just act dominant) they begin to get naughty *wink*

all women have different fantasies (at different times,)
so any woman at one point of time would love to be forced
seriously, there are so many hardcore dominant females who like to be forced by a (mentaly)strong man .

It is all about getting them into the mood. Once they get the feeling of a strong dominant man(u dont need to be into d/s,just act dominant) they begin to get naughty *wink*

Yesssssssssss

This is absolutely my favorite kink! I llove my hair pulled, ass slapped, being told how I'm going to be used...and doing just that. I'm so wet right now just thinking about it...damn its been too long. Lol.

Thread is great

Hi all,

Enjoying this thread a lot. Someone wrote about how a guy can tell that the woman he is with enjoys being taken, enjoys her submissiveness, and she wrote here so clearly about that. As a guy, I can usually tell by how she responds to a touch, a caress, a pull or a push here or there, to her head tilted back, or her legs opened, or to being exposed, or more.

D

Hi all,

Enjoying this thread a lot. Someone wrote about how a guy can tell that the woman he is with enjoys being taken, enjoys her submissiveness, and she wrote here so clearly about that. As a guy, I can usually tell by how she responds to a touch, a caress, a pull or a push here or there, to her head tilted back, or her legs opened, or to being exposed, or more.

D

Thanks - glad you enjoy it - I do too and it's all the lovely Lit-people out there that makes the thread interesting with their comments and stories which I like immensely - Thanks for sharing and keep those comments coming!:)

For me it's got to be with force or not at all. I can't explain it, I am a natural submissive in the bedroom, I need to feel like he is in control.

I LOVE being taken forcibly. I love it when my bf holds my hands above my head and fucks me until his weight becomes uncomfortable. When I whine and try to squirm away gives me that look and on a good day he tells me I'd better not fucking move. Love it!

But I think that being taken forcibly and violently are not necessarily the same thing. Obviously, they aren't mutually exclusive, but I've been taken violently before without being taken forcibly. I once told an ex that I was into bdsm...primarily dominance and submission...and the sex was just awful. Yes, he was violent. He pinned me down, and fucked roughly, and slapped my ass...but he wasn't in control of me, wasn't savoring me reactions, wasn't interested in dominating, just in having sex and getting off. I'm having a hard time saying what I mean, but my point is that violence alone won't get me off. I have to feel dominated and controlled and not just slapped around. ANYONE can slap a bitch around, it takes a certain flair to keep it drilled into her that she is YOUR bitch.

Back