Women who like to be taken forcefully

I understand how she felt. I also like to experience my arousal mediated through his. Having my own orgasm foregrounded is too intense, too humiliating. Watching him cum first puts that animal intensity at a safe distance. I can watch safely from afar and enjoy it. Sometimes I don’t even care if I cum. Just watching him get off on me is enough.
It was similar for me with guys, except my husband. It's one reason I gave a lot of BJs, and why I didn't really care for receiving oral from men. Another reason for a giving BJs was sex could hurt, and I rarely came from it back then, so giving a BJ was usually my go to. I enjoyed making the guy come, and I got to take care of myself afterwards, alone, without pressure or expectation. And I had very few guys complain about not having to return the favor after I blew them. 😉

Hubby was different, and I let him return the favor after the first BJ I gave him, and he did a fantastic job. 😁 But a lot of it was because I was so relaxed with him right from the start. He says it was because he's nice. And yeah, I could tell right away he was genuinely nice and not just acting that way to get some, but I'd hooked up with other nice guys. I can't tell you what is was, although his smile has always melted me, right from the moment I first saw it. All I knew was I was relaxed and willing and let myself enjoy what I normally wouldn't... ❤️

It's different with women— mutual gratification but without any pressure because the male physiological constraint it not an issue. With another woman, we both know the O's will come (pun intended), and it doesn't matter who is first or last or whatever. 🥰

It was similar for me with guys, except my husband. It's one reason I gave a lot of BJs, and why I didn't really care for receiving oral from men. Another reason for a giving BJs was sex could hurt, and I rarely came from it back then, so giving a BJ was usually my go to. I enjoyed making the guy come, and I got to take care of myself afterwards, alone, without pressure or expectation. And I had very few guys complain about not having to return the favor after I blew them. 😉

Hubby was different, and I let him return the favor after the first BJ I gave him, and he did a fantastic job. 😁 But a lot of it was because I was so relaxed with him right from the start. He says it was because he's nice. And yeah, I could tell right away he was genuinely nice and not just acting that way to get some, but I'd hooked up with other nice guys. I can't tell you what is was, although his smile has always melted me, right from the moment I first saw it. All I knew was I was relaxed and willing and let myself enjoy what I normally wouldn't... ❤️

It's different with women— mutual gratification but without any pressure because the male physiological constraint it not an issue. With another woman, we both know the O's will come (pun intended), and it doesn't matter who is first or last or whatever. 🥰
A sad-happy confession.
No-one should ever feel pressured or coerced to do something for the wrong reasons, something that they're uncomfortable with or that they prefer as an alternative to something they consider to be worse. Sex should always be a mutual consensual joy. Anything other than that is a fraud.
I'm glad you found contentment. At a cost. But yes, the sapphic sex you describe is the way it should always be.

A sad-happy confession.
No-one should ever feel pressured or coerced to do something for the wrong reasons, something that they're uncomfortable with or that they prefer as an alternative to something they consider to be worse. Sex should always be a mutual consensual joy. Anything other than that is a fraud.
I'm glad you found contentment. At a cost. But yes, the sapphic sex you describe is the way it should always be.
Thank you for the sentiment, but I think you misunderstood. Perhaps I could have expressed it better. Anyway, I didn't give blowjobs because of pressure to do so or to get out of sex. I did it because I liked it. I was usually the aggressor. It was empowering and submissive all at once, and I loved (and still love) doing it. Hell, I relived many a casual blowjob in my mind as I got myself off afterwards. The pressure I was talking about was the pressure to enjoy attempts at reciprocation when I wanted nothing because I really wasn't interested in what they could offer. I liked both vaginal and anal sex, but I had to be drunk to relax enough for it. And after my first year of college, I decided getting drunk like that and doing things with random guys was dangerous. The BJ now/masturbation later scheme was what I came up with so I could get that rush of hooking up and giving pleasure without the expectation that I wanted anything from them..I didn't. What was different with my Hubby is that I did want it, and it turned out he knew what he was doing. It was a win-win. 😁😈🥰

Thank you for the sentiment, but I think you misunderstood. Perhaps I could have expressed it better. Anyway, I didn't give blowjobs because of pressure to do so or to get out of sex. I did it because I liked it. I was usually the aggressor. It was empowering and submissive all at once, and I loved (and still love) doing it. Hell, I relived many a casual blowjob in my mind as I got myself off afterwards. The pressure I was talking about was the pressure to enjoy attempts at reciprocation when I wanted nothing because I really wasn't interested in what they could offer. I liked both vaginal and anal sex, but I had to be drunk to relax enough for it. And after my first year of college, I decided getting drunk like that and doing things with random guys was dangerous. The BJ now/masturbation later scheme was what I came up with so I could get that rush of hooking up and giving pleasure without the expectation that I wanted anything from them..I didn't. What was different with my Hubby is that I did want it, and it turned out he knew what he was doing. It was a win-win. 😁😈🥰
The psychology of sex and need can be complicated at times. I'm just glad that you arrived at a happy ending!

@lil_jenni I understand what you are saying and it makes a lot of sense. By giving a BJ, you are not on the "sex stage" for lack of a better term. You are just on the sideline enjoying the control you have giving the BJ. When you are done and back home, you can enjoy the memories of your experience in the comfort and safety of home and relax.

I had a similar experience where I just wanted to give her cunnilingus and not have intercourse or have her give me a BJ. The experience goes along with this thread because I forced myself down between her legs and started licking. She wanted to do something to me, but it was too late and soon she had an orgasm. Sure enough, by that point, she was exhausted and close to sleep. So I got up and kissed her goodbye. I really enjoyed the experience and relived it when I got home.
ES

If you don't mind my asking, would you discuss this with the people you gave blow jobs to, before you started? Not only do I think it would be good to know up front. I think that conversation could also be really hot foreplay (if desired)
Thanks

I have often wondered how many women really like to be taken forcefully with the man in control.
My wife is not normally into S/M or anything like it, but sometimes I take her quite forcefully holding her hands over her head while fucking her and sucking and biting her tits and when she sits on top of me I grab her hips and ass very hard and force her down on my cock - and when we have done this she says afterwards that it was really good to be taken like that and to be without control.
Ihave had a similar experience with an earlier girlfriend, who normally liked it very gentle and soft, but sometimes got off really hard when I took command.
I would like to hear from both men and women your experiences and whether or not this would be an indication of her wanting more in that direction - and how I go about it - your help will be appreciated.
You can either send me a private message or give your opinion here - Thanks!:)
Not particularly rough but mine loves not being in control. Various fantasies of being stripped by a group at a pool party or wine party at friends. Tied to the bed, blindfolded and just driven wild for a few hours. Could be male, female, mixed. Sometimes we luck out and it happens.

Attachments

• IMG_0851small.jpg
    IMG_0851small.jpg
    367.7 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0854small.jpg
    IMG_0854small.jpg
    291.2 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0855small.jpg
    IMG_0855small.jpg
    346.9 KB · Views: 58
  • licksmall.jpg
    licksmall.jpg
    265.3 KB · Views: 57
To an extent I feel like I missed out on the fun times in my teen years, though most of my friends were guys, they weren’t into me like that, and the girls thought ironically I was a slut, then quite late my tits came in and that changed, had my share of guy friends once I had a fiance and they groped me but never full on took me but always wanted it, I found myself watching rape scenes in movies and touching myself to em, fucked up I know but the fetish has never left me, not even years into my marriage. Ironically it was much much older men who noticed me developing late and I ended up fetishizing their hungry eyes as well.

If I may, I don't believe the foundation must lie in a Puritanical upbringing or socialization of sex as taboo. Rather, I feel for many women who are in positions of responsibility and power, that we are often viewed in more masculine terms and our positions often call for us to exercise our more masculine traits. Given we are not the traditional version or stereotype of a woman, we are seen as 'The Bitch' - hardly a sexual creature. Moreover, for women to rise to power and achieve a level of authority, we often must subjugate our emotions to be perceived as more rational. This is really the repression of the feminine, not the sexual.

This introduces a dual need for sexual submission or being 'forcefully taken.' First, it validates the woman as a woman. Being 'taken,' for me, signals that I can drive a man wild with my feminine and sexual prowess. That is reaffirming - I'm not just an intelligent, controlling, ice-princess.

Second, the 'forcefulness' removes the mental and emotional constraints that powerful women in their work-a-day worlds must operate within. When a man overpowers me, he breaks through and shatters the constraints I have carefully constructed. Because it is a forceful act, I needn't feel self-reproachment or shame or guilt - after all, I was overpowered.

Given my carefully constructed persona, developed with great tenacity and grit over a long period of time, it would be incommensurate and threatening to my self-image to just willfully submit to a man. However, if I am powerful enough to drive a worthy male, dare I say opponent (because everyone and everything is a challenge), over the edge with lust that he must simply rip the clothing from my body, throw me to the bed, and fuck the living daylights out of me... then I can still maintain my dignity when I wipe the cum from my tits.
presuming it does land on your tits and nowhere else, mutually agreed to of course.

I have often wondered how many women really like to be taken forcefully with the man in control.
My wife is not normally into S/M or anything like it, but sometimes I take her quite forcefully holding her hands over her head while fucking her and sucking and biting her tits and when she sits on top of me I grab her hips and ass very hard and force her down on my cock - and when we have done this she says afterwards that it was really good to be taken like that and to be without control.
Ihave had a similar experience with an earlier girlfriend, who normally liked it very gentle and soft, but sometimes got off really hard when I took command.
I would like to hear from both men and women your experiences and whether or not this would be an indication of her wanting more in that direction - and how I go about it - your help will be appreciated.
You can either send me a private message or give your opinion here - Thanks!:)
Being taken forcefully is a kink of mine x not for everyone, but gets my juices flowing x I'm still a very fit, sexy mature 50 year old lady who still enjoys cnc/r4pe roleplay as a sub and have done for over 35 years now x x x

Being taken forcefully is a kink of mine x not for everyone, but gets my juices flowing x I'm still a very fit, sexy mature 50 year old lady who still enjoys cnc/r4pe roleplay as a sub and have done for over 35 years now x x x
Sounds great - would love to try that with you!

Like some of the pictures posted above, I enjoyed tying up my girlfriend and forcing cunnilingus on her. I know that sounds hard to believe but sometimes she did not want me to give her oral because she would cum too quickly and it was very intense.

I would tie her arms to the bedposts while she was face-up with lingerie on. I would slowly strip off her stockings and panties until she was naked from the waist down. I did not tie her legs to the bed so she could fight back with her legs. She had very powerful legs so I had to push them up on her stomach so she would not get me in a leg lock. I licked and licked her until she was close and then brought out the rabbit vibrator. At that point, I released her legs, she was under my power. It took only a few minutes and she squirted for the first time. She was very playful and a switch so she got her chance later to get me back!
ES

Back