Women - How Do Dicks of Different Sizes Feel Inside You?

scbolder

Experienced
I am working on a story where a woman fucks a guy with a thick dick after being with a long-term boyfriend with an average one, but I realized all I really know about this is what I read in smut.

I've asked a few women I know, but they haven't had a huge range in girth and say it doesn't matter too much. Is this the consensus? Can you not tell a big difference even when the thickness is substantially different?

If you can tell, how would you describe the difference between a thick dick and an average one when it is inside you?

If you can't, does it still make sense to write about her being able to tell as a form of literary exaggeration that excites the reader? As in, is it better to write something like, "As he entered me, I could feel him stretching me wider than Tom could've dreamed," versus something like, "As he entered me, the size I initially feared felt similar to Tom"?

While we are on this topic, as women, do you care if the size of a man's dick is described in erotica?

Edit: Clarifying that I am asking about girth and not length.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter much at all.

If anything girth means a little something. It's a little easier to clamp down on something a bit thicker. I've never found it a huge deal but I know some girls who do like it thicker. Yes there can be a general 'stuffing' sensation that a wider prick can provide. Some girls like this more than others.

As for length, I'll let you in on a little secret. Once you get a couple inches into the vagina, there are no nerve endings, so 4 inches of meat works just as well as 8. ;) In fact, you can be too long. How long is too long? Depends on the vagina, but yea that guy bragging about having a 14 inch monster, no thanks, that's not going in me. Any pressure on the cervix is usually quite painful, so all those guys writing that they are banging up against her cervix is total bullshit. ;)

As for cumming, no she can't feel the jets spurting inside her. She has no nerve endings up in there. After some experience a girl can learn to feel for the pump action of his cock twitching in her entrance (depending on how strong his twitch is) if she's expecting it. Mainly after the load is deposited (again with experience she knows what to feel for) she can feel a warmth or a spreading warmth inside her.

Bottom line: it really is how you use it.

A word of advice: Asking such creepy questions can be taken the wrong way, no matter if your question is genuine or not. Just giving you a fair warning.
I didn't mean for it to be creepy. I genuinely wanted to know so I didn't sound like an fool when writing the scene. I thought asking for advice on a perspective I can't have was better than just making something up based on what I read.

Any pressure on the cervix is usually quite painful, so all those guys writing that they are banging up against her cervix is total bullshit. ;)

I actually had one ex that was extremely into it, but she was also really obsessed with impact play, choking, and generally anything that was quite rough. 😅 But people like that do exist. I was extremely careful at first because other women I've been with have not been so keen, but this particular lady made it very clear that even though it hurt her, she still enjoyed it. In fact, she liked it BECAUSE of that.

I didn't mean for it to be creepy. I genuinely wanted to know so I didn't sound like an fool when writing the scene. I thought asking for advice on a perspective I can't have was better than just making something up based on what I read.
I understand.
There were prior cases of such suspected behavior from new posters and it made some people wary, understandably so. The fact that you have published stories speaks in your favor, so I just wanted to give you a heads-up in case someone reacts negatively.

I actually had one ex that was extremely into it, but she was also really obsessed with impact play, choking, and generally anything that was quite rough. 😅 But people like that do exist. I was extremely careful at first because other women I've been with have not been so keen, but this particular lady made it very clear that even though it hurt her, she still enjoyed it. In fact, she liked it BECAUSE of that.
I bet you felt ever so slightly pleased with yourself as you were writing this, weren't you? :)

It's a good question to ask, and I didn't think you were being creepy, for what it's worth.

There are tropes that are commonly accepted that don't really mesh up with reality, and you can suspend reality to an extent. One tip though, the penis cannot pass through the cervix into the uterus (In theory it could, but neither participant will enjoy it). That tells me that the writer has no understanding of basic biology.

I bet you felt ever so slightly pleased with yourself as you were writing this, weren't you? :)
I wasn't going to say anything. ;)

... I'm not sure I get it.

avatars-000331706699-4rhkli-t500x500.jpg

My best guess would be that what I wrote could be interpreted as some sort of humble-brag about size? If that is the case, I assure you it's caused me nothing but problems. ☹️ As is being implied in my text, most women DO NOT like it.

There were prior cases of such suspected behavior from new posters and it made some people wary, understandably so
Gotcha. I don't post in AH or EH often (it's been years, in fact). I just recently came back to writing erotica and hope to be better than I was before.

I am working on a story where a woman fucks a guy with a big dick after being with a long-term boyfriend with an average one, but I realized all I really know about this is what I read in smut.

I've asked a few women I know, but they haven't had a huge range in size and say it doesn't matter too much. Is this the consensus? Can you not tell a big difference even when the size is substantially different?

I don't think it's a creepy question at all.

This is my non-scientific answer, based a little bit on personal experience and much more on reading about sex and erotica: there's a woman for every taste, and opinions on this issue are all over the map. Some women genuinely don't seem to care much about size; other women do. Women vary a lot "down there" as well, so what fills one woman might not fill another. Levels of sensitivity vary. As long as you give it some thought and don't over-do the prose, you'll probably be fine.

There are tropes that are commonly accepted that don't really mesh up with reality
I recently started writing erotica again, and I'm trying to avoid some of the bad ones this time around. I want to be more realistic but still keep it erotic.

I am fully aware that the penis can't pass through the cervix. I'm not sure how any adult thinks this. I just realized in the middle of writing that I didn't really know how girth was perceived by women.

My best guess would be that what I wrote could be interpreted as some sort of humble-brag about size? If that is the case, I assure you it's caused me nothing but problems. ☹️ As is being implied in my text, most women DO NOT like it.
I have a WIP about this. A man's penis grows because of a medical side effect to an uncomfortably large size for his wife, and it causes all kinds of issues for them.

It's just your crotch cross to bear... :)

Now I want to write a story where the gods curse the Vikings for all their pillaging by giving them such large cocks that no-one wants to have sex with them...

It's just your crotch cross to bear... :)

Now I want to write a story where the gods curse the Vikings for all their pillaging by giving them such large cocks that no-one wants to have sex with them...

Oooof.

Since we're here dispelling womanly myths; I tried dating a woman that was well over 2 feet tall, and I remember thinking that - proportionally - it might be a better fit, before making love to her the first time. No. The size of the woman does not seem to affect the "size" of the vagina, or if it does, it's miniscule.

I can't believe people replied to this.

Can't wait for "ladies, can you show me your boobs, I need to describe what they look like"

I actually think that it's refreshing that someone would ask. Just look at all those 'female' writers out there who just love massive cocks abusing their cervixes and feeling all that cum jetting into their depths. Obviously not a real woman writing it, and no real woman would believe the story. Here we have someone who actually cares to try to get it right and write something that the men and women readers can equally believe and hopefully enjoy.

While I was lucky enough to never have a problem during the days when I still occasionally dallied on both sides of the aisle, I did know a girl at Uni who encountered a guy who was just too big for her. It was a shame, because they were lovely together, but just entirely incompatible. She described it as "like the pig and the elephant from Southpark, only three times worse and not at all funny"

Back