Women and strap ons

Have any of you women (at least, those who enjoy penetration) ever used a strapon that "ejaculated" (squirted liquids)? Do such things actually exist? I think I saw one either advertised on the internet or in a catalog. If they do exist, do they work (and work well)? What sort of liquid would you use? Heated? Milky consistency or other?
I'm extremely curious about many sexual things, and am trying to use the "experts" on this board to put questions to rest about things I have heard or read about but, in all likelihood, will never experience firsthand.

I have seen them in toy shops. I think they're meant for shooting water, but lube could be used. That would be my best guess of what is safe and still gooey-like.

Thanks for the info...do they have a bulb-type device to squeeze?
How do you "activate" them at the "moment of truth"? Is the sensation similar to, better, or not as good as experiencing an actual ejaculation? Sorry to ask so many "dumb" questions, but I figure that's the only way I'll ever learn.

While on the topic, are strapons more of a male fantasy than a reality (the idea of seeing two women get in or in the "normal" fashion appeals to some guys)? Do women most always prefer handheld dildos or vibrators, or does the idea of giving or receiving from a female partner who is "joined at the hip" seem appealing? I know that some have suggested the double dildo thing, which I always thought looked more awkward than the strapon. But then...you're the experts!

Last edited:
No, ask questions! This is "How to", we don't mind... otherwise we wouldn't be here.

To be honest tho, I have no idea how they work, they were never really that appealing to me. I doubt that it would be the same. After all, before ejaculation, a penis usually swells a bit in size and lengthens a bit. I doubt it could duplicate that.

Good points, Belle...no matter how much simulation, it can never be the same, just an approximation. Also sounds like an awful lot of trouble to go through. Lesbians probably wouldn't be interested (at least not in the ejaculation part), and bi women could simply find a man. Am I right in my thinking on this?

rounder03 said:
Thanks for the info...do they have a bulb-type device to squeeze?
How do you "activate" them at the "moment of truth"? Is the sensation similar to, better, or not as good as experiencing an actual ejaculation? Sorry to ask so many "dumb" questions, but I figure that's the only way I'll ever learn.

While on the topic, are strapons more of a male fantasy than a reality (the idea of seeing two women get in or in the "normal" fashion appeals to some guys)? Do women most always prefer handheld dildos or vibrators, or does the idea of giving or receiving from a female partner who is "joined at the hip" seem appealing? I know that some have suggested the double dildo thing, which I always thought looked more awkward than the strapon. But then...you're the experts!

I dunno, I'd love to take a guy up the bum with one, or take a woman normally for that matter. I guess I just wanna try out having a dick. I think i'd feel powerful having one.

I think I'd like to have a vibe or a dildo that attatches to something so I can be on top for once.

rounder03 said:
Good points, Belle...no matter how much simulation, it can never be the same, just an approximation. Also sounds like an awful lot of trouble to go through. Lesbians probably wouldn't be interested (at least not in the ejaculation part), and bi women could simply find a man. Am I right in my thinking on this?

But there are Bi women who aren't interested in just fucking some guy. Besides, with STD's and stuff, why risk it? The feeling is great to be filled up by a lover, there's nothing like it. It would be unneccessary mess.

Thanks, Belle...always wondered about how real women felt about the issues you discuss (being on top with a "male" organ, being filled with toys...your point about STD's is well-taken).

While growing up, I often wondered what it would be like to be a girl...once when a guy was spending the night, he said he thought it would be cool to turn into a girl for a night (to experience sex). Don't know if he was dropping a major hint (nothing happened between us although there was some experimentation with another guy at another time), but it confirmed that I wasn't alone in my thinking.

Now I can find out what it is like for women through this forum. Although I am married and have a lot of close female friends, these are questions that are a little too personal face-to-face.
So thanks again for helping to satisfy my curiosity (and for correcting my ignorance regarding bi women).

Well, never a problem. Be advised that this is only one person's opinion tho, I hope you'll get some other responses too. I see what you mean by not feeling comfortable asking face to face. That's what this is for. Take care!

Johnny Mayberry said:
Should I be all turned on by this thread? Should I be inviting women over for a strap-on gangbang?;)

Sure. What time should I be there, and what should I bring?

This strap on stuff sounds fun, hopefully one day I can talk the wife into using one on me.

What puzzles me is why dildo harnesses have to be so goddamned expensive.

SlickTony said:
What puzzles me is why dildo harnesses have to be so goddamned expensive.

All novelty sex toys are expensive. That's just the way it is, unfortunately.

All sex toys are expensive, period. This is because repressive elements of society have forced them into specialized markets. If you could get them in CVS or Walgreen's, I guarandamntee they would go for more realistic prices.

I've fucked my fiancee' with a strap-on more than once and he loves it. The best part for me is when he starts to moan and make noises. That's my big turn on. I've also fucked girls with a strap-on. Being a Bi chic with a Bi guy does have it's advantages.:)

My first experience with strap on play was with a woman and I received. However, I've found that I really enjoy giving better. I have given to 3 women and just recently a man. It does take practice and for me, the best position is on my knees with him/her on his/her back. I like that position because I can see everything AND I can touch her clit or with a man, stroke his cock. The experience with the guy just happened last week and it was SO hot! I can't wait to give it to him again... mmmmmm!!

One of the most funny things that happened was with a woman. Her hubby was there watching and when I started fucking her, he said, well hell.. I never get those kind of sounds from her! LMAO!!! That was a hot experience too. She turned around and sucked her hubby's cock while I fucked her from behind. She came so hard she popped the dildo(strap on)out..hehe. Must have done something right! :p

Jenn

Been There

I am a 21 year old male, and i have been lucky enough to meet a girl willing to use a strap-on on me. I LOVE it. We still have regular sex, just every now and then we like to switch it up. It started as a fantasy of mine, but lately she has really been loving it. She has no trouble getting an orgasm while she fucks me either. If you are thinking of doing it, find a partner you trust and give it a try. I would start small, enthusiasm is nice, but you will prolly just end up going back to the store and buying new smaller equipment. And remember, use the lube! thats what it is there for!!!

I have read about a new "strap on" the doesn't have straps!I think I found one in the Lit. store. Haven't seen it since but some say its a better fit and less cumbersome. Have you heard or seen anything like it??

ive used the feeldoe, we only just got it, and used it once. It was ok, seems like we need a bit of practice with it though. Although from what i hear, the concensus it that it is good for slow sex, or riding it from up top; But it isnt too good for when you really get into it and want it fast. That reflects my experience with it as well.

Back