Who have you msised the most from the AH?

SEVERUSMAX

Benevolent Master
Honestly, I miss EL and Nirvanadragones, first people off the top of my head, not counting Colly, of course.

Maybe I've just missed them like ships in the night (possible, given how intermittent my visits often are here), but those are some of the ones I really miss.

Oh, Roxanne Appleby, FallingToFly, and LuciferCarroll, strangely enough. Weird combo.

Brand new here...okay maybe not so new, but I'd like to see dr_mabeuse and Selena_Kitt posting here again.

Maybe the current topics of discussion in AH bored them away.

I don't go back as far as the OP, but one that stands out to me who came around a little after I did that was a lot of fun is Sydney Blake.

Letterstotatyana(I think I got that right) was another from "my time"

I also miss Emerald Kitten just for her AV.....:D

The list is long and varied.

Vella & Lucky

CD of course for the Last thread

Colly

Matty and the Goose

Rob and his now wife or at least I hope it happened.

The list goes on an on.

For me its Jenny Jackson. She kicked ass better than anyone.

SeaCat.

There are others, of course, but I can't remember how to spell their names. There's a members list, of course, but I can remember how to find that, either.

It's way too early for this late night good little witch.

Salvor-Hardon
Lesbiaphrodite
Nero and Wenchie
TE999
Litfan10
fieryjen
SafeBet (Suzy)

For me, it is Rumple Foreskin. He helped me loads in the early days and taught me that erotica and humour could co-exist.

I think he has a big problem with his sight but, please give his work a glance. It is great, in particular his 'How to be a happy hooker' post on opening stories.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=79067

Yeah, Bill (Rumply) finally lost the battle to save his one good eye a few years ago. I'll pass along your good words to him the next time we talk.

SeaCat.

There are others, of course, but I can't remember how to spell their names. There's a members list, of course, but I can remember how to find that, either.

It's way too early for this late night good little witch.

I told him he'd break his fool neck on that crotch rocket.

Litfan10 is a real shame because the reason he left was due to his wife slave- being harrassed by the jackals of the gb.

They complained but all the jackals are laurel s friends

Sad that type of behavoir is considered fun here and encouraged at all times.

Perdita
Elizabeth T
Black Shaglan
Fifty5 (although he appears sometimes)
MathGirl and her collaboration with others - DurtGurl
TheEarl
Tatelou

and those mentioned above

Last edited:
Shanglan, yes. He/she was one very smart genderless horse.
Tatelou....who doesn't miss a cute English lass? ;)
The Earl was cool....whether we agreed or not, that guy was always a voice of reason.

MarshAlien. Had a good sense of humor and didn't play the petty games and hate campaigning a lot of the other regulars here do.

There were two that ran the newbie threads.... My mind won't give up the names. :eek:

Fuckmeat's commentaries on medical subjects were always enlightening.

Fuckmeat's commentaries on medical subjects were always enlightening.

If we're thinking of the same girl, I used to think that was her in the strightjacket in her profile, then one day when I was surfing a stock photo site I found a whole slew of that girl in a bunch of pose. Dumbass. :rolleyes:

Back