Who do you wanna fuck right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, can't seem to help it

Just keep coming back to Christopher Meloni. Might be fun to keep Mariska Hargitay around as well. Hmmmmm, the possibilities.

owie... lil capt'n is hurtin'! :p

Capt

04.jpg

Wishin' I was the guy in this pic, with Jessica Alba workin that body on top of me... *sigh

Capt

jessica-alba-nude-08.jpg

Ahhh, the butt shot...

jessica-alba-nude-05.jpg

Personally before seein these shots, and others besides, I thought papparazzi were the scourge of this world, around the level of rapists, serial killers and women-beaters... but they've gone up a few notches now in my books! ;)

Not too far thou :p.

Capt

Watched Songcatcher a couple days ago. Normally Im not into really young women, but good grief, Emma Rossum is something else. Shes 18 now, right?

carryover from a different thread

Gabriel Byrne, preferably dressed as a priest, but i wouldn't be picky, and he wouldn't be dressed for long.

Saucyminx said:
Gabriel Byrne, preferably dressed as a priest, but i wouldn't be picky, and he wouldn't be dressed for long.

maybe he could leave his collar on.

Right now I'd have to say Patricia Heaton:

I've been on an older woman kick recently. I would love to see more Debra/Patricia stories.

Just saw Selma Hayek in After the Sunset... I'll die a happy man tomorrow if I got a piece of that beauty first! :p

Capt

Attachments

• bM0006-SalmaHayek@Desperado.jpg
    bM0006-SalmaHayek@Desperado.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 135
TheCaptain said:
Just saw Selma Hayek in After the Sunset... I'll die a happy man tomorrow if I got a piece of that beauty first! :p

Capt

there are a couple of Lit tales featuring Salma. This one is quivering at 4.50, holding on to a "Hot" ranking. Room for more....

sirhugs said:
there are a couple of Lit tales featuring Salma. This one is quivering at 4.50, holding on to a "Hot" ranking. Room for more....
Just finished that before posting the above comment :D.

Sigh... she was so hot in After - Desperados was one of my fav classic action movies, and she made it even better with that steamy sex scene. Though FAR too brief for my liking :(.

Would have drawn in that many million more views round the world, I'm sure :)

Yes one day I will get to writing a Celeb story...

Got a few naughty ideas involving Jennifer Connelly/Kirsten Dunst/Paul Bettamy getting up to some dirty court sex on the set of Wimbledon, Brad/Jen/Angelina dom/sub sex, and maybe Salma in a tale, too? Jeez, the ideas... they're driving me to distraction :p

Capt

Ahhh, Catherine Bell.... Major/Lt.Colonel Sarah "Mac" MacKenzie from JAG.

Ya just gotta luv those hot broads in uniforms... mmmmm :p.

Wish there were scenes like the one <below> in JAG, like a JAG TripleX :D. Could have been REAL interesting. Would have gotten me by the short-n-curlies, something that the series failed to do, despite Cath's brave bikini efforts.

Attachments

• cma-CatherineBell@Hotline.jpg
    cma-CatherineBell@Hotline.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 142
TheCaptain said:
Ahhh, Catherine Bell.... Major/Lt.Colonel Sarah "Mac" MacKenzie from JAG.

Ya just gotta luv those hot broads in uniforms... mmmmm :p.

Wish there were scenes like the one <below> in JAG, like a JAG TripleX :D. Could have been REAL interesting. Would have gotten me by the short-n-curlies, something that the series failed to do, despite Cath's brave bikini efforts.

Hmm.. what movie is that screencap from?

The 18 year old twin college wrestlers I met a few weeks ago. I just keep picturing them in black leather. Yummy.

Ooooo, that does sound good. Now if you happen to catch them in leather or get them to wear leather, take a picture and let us all see. ;) :catroar:

emap said:
Ooooo, that does sound good. Now if you happen to catch them in leather or get them to wear leather, take a picture and let us all see. ;) :catroar:

hey e! How have you been? Haven't talked to you in a while. PM me.

Saucyminx said:
The 18 year old twin college wrestlers I met a few weeks ago. I just keep picturing them in black leather. Yummy.
oooooohhh, fun :p

mmmm, now I've got to take care of something... ;). Damn, Saucy, nice :D
Capt

Me PM you? Oh never do I do such things, I'm a proper lady. :p

Ok, so I'm very not, sent you one.

Oh back on topic, right now I'm having very naughty thoughts of Antonio Banderas, maybe with a strip of leather to tie me down with, a feather or three and 8-9 hours to spend with me. :catroar:

emap said:
Me PM you? Oh never do I do such things, I'm a proper lady. :p

Ok, so I'm very not, sent you one.

Oh back on topic, right now I'm having very naughty thoughts of Antonio Banderas, maybe with a strip of leather to tie me down with, a feather or three and 8-9 hours to spend with me. :catroar:

hmmmm, kinda like that thought as wel. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back