Who did you flirt with today?

DarkrSide

Literotica Guru
I went to the liquor store today. As I was looking through the mini bottles, I heard the two cashiers talking. One was a male and one was a female. The female sounded cute so I took a glance over and she was indeed. I couldn't help but overhear the conversation. The fact that she admitted to be "nerdy" definitely got my attention. So I made sure to get in her line and strike up a conversation with her.

Who did you flirt with today? Was it on Lit? Was it in person?

The guy at Costco trying to sell me a new roof. He was a very handsome New Yorker with a great smile. I couldn't help but chat, and keep his stare during his sales pitch. He stumbled a bit, maybe it was my smile. I don't know. I probably do need a new roof..

I went to the liquor store today. As I was looking through the mini bottles, I heard the two cashiers talking. One was a male and one was a female. The female sounded cute so I took a glance over and she was indeed. I couldn't help but overhear the conversation. The fact that she admitted to be "nerdy" definitely got my attention. So I made sure to get in her line and strike up a conversation with her.

Who did you flirt with today? Was it on Lit? Was it in person?

It’s extremely rare that I flirt with anyone... :confused: Other than a friend (who knows who he is!) I don’t really make any kind of advances on people. It’s been a long time since I’ve had that kind of banter with anyone! The life of a workaholic - must remain professional at all times! ;)

The guy at Costco trying to sell me a new roof. He was a very handsome New Yorker with a great smile. I couldn't help but chat, and keep his stare during his sales pitch. He stumbled a bit, maybe it was my smile. I don't know. I probably do need a new roof..

I'm sure it was 😎 making all the guys stumble lol

I flirted (I guess that's what you'd call it) with a Litster who isn't currently here but I'm sure will be back soon 😏

This little cute woman who walks her dog pat my place a couple of times a day

I'm a southern girl. I may say honey or baby. Could be flirting. Could be it's the way we talk and doesn't mean a thing.:D

I'm a southern girl. I may say honey or baby. Could be flirting. Could be it's the way we talk and doesn't mean a thing.:D

That's my husband... he says sweetie to all the ladies... it's just his thing

Nobody today. Usually a customer or two, but none of my good ones ordered tonight.

Well, an 87 year old man winked at me today...

Lol, you still got it emsway. And apparently, so does he..

Nobody today. Usually a customer or two, but none of my good ones ordered tonight.

Lol, you still got it emsway. And apparently, so does he..

He was quite dashing. A silver fox. I’ll take it. :D

And just because I said I didn't flirt with anyone doesn't mean I want to start receiving annoying 'flirting' PMs

I flirted with the cute younger girl at work today. We have a few things in common. But then she mentioned her fiancee and I retreated. She's not my type anyway

I almost flirted with my really cute Hispanic lawn guy he's got the most adorable accent and he's buff with awesome tattoos.

I flirted with a couple of ladies today.
One is a short brunette with an amazing smile the other is a tall leggy red head whom is just amazing:heart:

Back