What's your safe word?

Though once with an ex, she said "I can't breathe" and I stopped immediately - and she looked at me like I was being silly for doing so. I may be Dominant, but I truly care for whomever I am with at the time, and take more of a loving approach than most it seems.
Dominants get to safe word too and being freaked out when someone says that they are unable to breathe seems totally reasonable.

On the other hand my daughter once woke me in her teens by howling that she couldn’t breathe at the bedroom door in the middle of the night.
I was halfdressed and with the phone in hand to call for an ambulance a few seconds later.
Then I woke up for real and realized she had to getting pretty much air to be howling hysterically.
I got her calmed down and it turned out it was just a revisiting of her childhood
”friend” the viral croup.

-

According to W S Gilbert, he of the Gilbert and Sullivan comic operettas, the ultimate safe word is BASINGSTOKE because it was the acme of suburban respectability. Nothing at all improper could happen in Basingstoke.

Now Basingstoke is famous for its collection of roundabouts and concrete towers.
Lol x 'Banana' was one of my first ever safe words during gang-bang or bondage x but found it better to choose city or town names we were in at the time like 'Margate', 'Croydon', 'Chatham' etc x
If in Basingstoke, would have used that x x x

No safe word. I don’t take part in any activities that would threaten my safety!

Crocodile, although it’s never been used yet. My gf did tell me she came close to using it once. If you’re aware of what you’re doing and how your partner is coping with what is happening, use of a safe word should rarely need to happen.

Ok ... question from a newbie and sorry if this has been asked. What do you do if you are being gagged? You can't use safe words...what do you do?

When I think my play will require a safe word, I like "CODE BLUE." In a medical situation, it usually means a patient is in respiratory arrest (stopped breathing). That gets people hurrying. In play it means Stop. (That way stop can be used in play)

giphy.gif

Back