What's your safe word?

I know the thread has been on the light side, but I am going to make a serious answer.

I like to use "Red" and "Yellow" Red is serious and yellow is minor adjustment. When deep in subspace one word is hard enough to remember, something longer would be hell.
Same here!

Honestly, I hate safe words! I like feeling completely helpless and out of control! They take that away. I have a few limits that I stick too. Ni scat! Which is really limited! And, nothing that would cause injuries needing medical attention to heal, or leave scares and permanent marks. Other than that, game on! 😆
hol.jpg

Last edited:
Honestly, I hate safe words! I like feeling completely helpless and out of control! They take that away. I have a few limits that I stick too. Ni scat! Which is really limited! And, nothing that would cause injuries needing medical attention to heal, or leave scares and permanent marks. Other than that, game on! 😆
View attachment 2257885
You would be absolutely fun to play with

View attachment 2257885
Playing without safe word is more intense and one factor less to think about. But I need to know her. Need to know her very good, how she react, what she can bear. Or, if she's new to me, there will be a lot of small steps needed to get to the point where you want to be. With safe word you can take the big steps faster. On the other side it is bad to wait for the safe word to stop. Because at that point it would be too much anyway and I should have seen this point before.
With a safe word she would always have in mind: if I use it, everything will end. So a part of her mind would be focused on this. It is in a way the same with self bondage. If you are responsible, you need to build in an emergency exit strategy. But this will destroy the immersion a bit.
So yes, I am with you. She should not know, how she can make me stop. But I should be very good to know, if enough is enough or any bad things are starting to happen in a session.
But I would never suggest a sub to play with her dom without safe word. Just because I don't know how good the dom is and how good both unterstand and know each other.

(German safe word suggestion: Aluminiumminnimumimunität.... good luck. 😉 )

Our safe word is "sloth." The backstory is that very early in our relationship, I made an offhand comment that he didn't need to be a sloth and take shit slow for me... I'm almost always good to go. And it's as true now as back then.

So when we started with BDSM fun, he suggested it as my safe word. I agreed, but I've never used it. The chance of him actually pushing me beyond my boundaries is quite slim. He could be much more intense/rough/demanding/strict/etc. than he ever gets, and "sloth" still would never come out of my mouth. 😈😈😈

I recently watched the movie "Sisters" and a character in the movie says his safe word is "Keep Going".. It got me wondering about the different safe words people have...
Let's hear 'em ;)
“Meatloaf .” Because I’ll do anything for love…but I won’t do that.

“Meatloaf .” Because I’ll do anything for love…but I won’t do that.
I saw this on someone's Lit signature line a few years ago and have used it ever since! LOL

Before that, it was "Banana Monkey" - it was an inside joke between my ex-bf and I. I was drinking a Dirty Monkey and kept calling it a Banana Monkey. He suggested that become my safe word because it was obvious that I was too drunk and needed to be cut off. What can I say... it stuck!

In my last relationship, it was "strawberry." In seven years, I only used it once, and he did not stop.

With my spouse, it's not really about what I say, it's about how I say it. I have different ways of saying things like "ow" and "stop" when I'm serious. He has never failed to stop when I needed him to.

My Dom did not allow safe words. He said he'd read my pain level and adjust but there were times I nearly passed out. I felt blood dripping down my leg during a whipping and really could have used a safe word.

no safe word. once started, he didnt bother about my feel till he had his way to his satisfaction and discharged into my rectum.

no safe word. once started, he didnt bother about my feel till he had his way to his satisfaction and discharged into my rectum.
he discharrged in your rectum. Did you feel impregnated later, and enjoy a spermy crotch panal all day?

Loch Ness Monster. Having three words might not be optimal for a lady when in subspace, but it does give her the chance to change her mind before she finishes the sequence. ;)

Though once with an ex, she said "I can't breathe" and I stopped immediately - and she looked at me like I was being silly for doing so. I may be Dominant, but I truly care for whomever I am with at the time, and take more of a loving approach than most it seems.

Back