whats the best home made nipple clamp?

I have to tell you that I have tried just about everything suggested above. All give some wonderful pain but I finally decided to build my own clamps. I wanted to keep it simple so I just took two pieces of wood, very small, and drilled holes through each end and ran screws through them with wing nuts on them. I placed the two pieces of wood over each nipple and tightened down one side and then began tightening down the other side. These allowed me to clamp each nipple as hard as I wanted. I have even clamped so hard that blood squirted from the end of my nipples. I left them on each nipple for about thirty minutes and then took them off and began ot flick my nipples with my fingers and also with pencils. The harder I hit them the greater the sexual pleasure was achieved. I have made myself cum several times using this method. Try it you will like it.

You do realize that that degree of trauma is just asking for problems? mastitis, fibrosis...

I mean, I don't think people should necessarily keep harmful events from their personal lives as long as it's all consensual...but seriously, folks, blood shooting from your nipples is NEVER A GOOD THING from a health standpoint. I hope you took care of yourself after that happened.

Hubby and I really enjoy realism in our roleplaying, so there are no corsets or silly clothing and implements of torture are things from around the house.

I'm always an ordinary housewife (although I DO have some costumes for historical dramas) captured by an intruder, forced to strip, bound, tortured and raped.

We use old standbys like clothes pins, but another choice is a clothes hanger with the two clips that are used for hanging pants or a skirt. A plus is that the hook can be used for weights.

My torturer also goes to the garage where he always manages to find some vice grips. They are infinitely adjustable, and he starts with small ones, switching to the larger, heavier ones as I become aroused and crave more nipple pain.

Our signal for him to use a more severe clamp or add weight or switch to a heavier vice grip is simply for him to demand that I suck his cock. I'm a virtuous wife desperately trying to be faithful to my husband and I bravely refuse, which means that my captor must torture my nipples more severely until I reach my limit and surrender.

but another choice is a clothes hanger with the two clips that are used for hanging pants or a skirt. A plus is that the hook can be used for weights.

[[/I] I use hangers as well. Various kinds are available...they give them to you free at the store. I prefer the non-movable ones...they pull the nipples away from each other. Some have teeth, and some don't, but even those with teeth are not so hard that they damage the sensative areas. And, as said before, you can add weights or use the hook to pull. Delicious:)

[[/I] I use hangers as well. Various kinds are available...they give them to you free at the store. I prefer the non-movable ones...they pull the nipples away from each other. Some have teeth, and some don't, but even those with teeth are not so hard that they damage the sensative areas. And, as said before, you can add weights or use the hook to pull. Delicious:)

THIS IS BRILLANT! Can't believe i've never thought of this!

Back