What's on Your Mind?

Still kicking. Stent seems to have settled in. Getting tired of taking my blood pressure every day, but the BP is good. I decided after the visit with the gyn oncologist I was not a good candidate for a hysterectomy. The cyst has deceased in size, I have no symptoms, and there's no way at my age I'm going through major surgery for something I probably don't have. Walking 25 miles weekly. Looking forward to doing planks after my frozen shoulder heals. :)

I orgasmed recently. It had been 3 months since the heart attack and stent. The thought crossed my mind that I might bring on a heart attack, but it had been 3 months. I figured I would be OK.

They say women usually don't have chest pains like men do. I can tell you some of us do. I didn't know that's what was going on bc it took 3 trips to the ER for someone to finally say it isn't GERD. I had no other symptoms. No shortness of breath, no sweating, no gastro symptoms, etc. I just knew I was experiencing unbearable, unrelenting, horrible pain over my sternum for up to 30 minutes no matter what I was doing. It woke me up twice.

Still kicking. :)

I orgasmed recently. It had been 3 months since the heart attack and stent. The thought crossed my mind that I might bring on a heart attack, but it had been 3 months. I figured I would be OK.

They say women usually don't have chest pains like men do. I can tell you some of us do. I didn't know that's what was going on bc it took 3 trips to the ER for someone to finally say it isn't GERD. I had no other symptoms. No shortness of breath, no sweating, no gastro symptoms, etc. I just knew I was experiencing unbearable, unrelenting, horrible pain over my sternum for up to 30 minutes no matter what I was doing. It woke me up twice.

WOW! I had no idea you had gone through all of that. I am glad you are recovering and having an orgasm ;) But it is a major concern for women that they do not usually have the classic heart attack symptoms :(

Heart attack?wows
Glad you're doing better (y)

I'm still walking up to 25-30 miles weekly. And back to light weights twice weekly. (2#) Still dealing w frozen shoulder. Doing full front planks now. Can't do the planks with elbows. Stresses my shoulder.

I'm still walking up to 25-30 miles weekly. And back to light weights twice weekly. (2#) Still dealing w frozen shoulder. Doing full front planks now. Can't do the planks with elbows. Stresses my shoulder.
It sounds like you are making great progress. That is terrific!

My sweet little bird….
Come and take shelter under Papa’s wing.

And when you feel safe from this crazy world,
that is when rent will be due.

Three fingers in your cunt, and all sense of peace will be gone when I thrash you with my cock.

Good girl. 😘

Hello, my lovlies. I received another letter from the Dept of Ed. I immediately thought they're going to tell me surprise, we we were just kidding, you are no way in hell Forgiven. So I read the letter. I may be getting some money back. I can buy my cremation! :)

I disappoint myself. I disapoint others. This is human nature. I wish there was an easy way to resolve this.

When you project asshole….

It’s a safe bet that everybody in your path is going to have a shitty day.

Smile. Try a hello.
You’re helping to cut down on methane emissions. 😉

Nothing is on my mind , I’m comfortably numb to anything other than being happy. The world is way to fucked up at the moment to waste any energy on stuff outside of my direct control.

That’s not saying I don’t care 🤷‍♂️ , it’s saying we can only do so much , we can only be in one head space at a time. At the end of the day , the only person we can count on to be in a great head space is ourself.

finger

Back