What WONT you do??

As I famously said to one of my best friends when I first ventured into BDSM:

I won't do anything involved piss, shit, children, animals or dead people.

I'm up for trying most things at least once, apart from the above and forms of edge play.

Things like knife play and breath play, there's just far too much room for that to go too wrong too fast for my liking.

I was just thinking today, If certain opportunities or situations arose in the bedroom (or anywhere else for that matter) would i go ahead with them, or would i have to chicken out.

Basically... what WONT i do.

Here is my list:
*anything to do with shit or vomit.
*anything to do with animals
*cutting, stabbing, pins, needles
*must be at least 1 woman present.
*deformations (such as eye sockets, colostomy bags sockets lol etc...)
Update: *Incest

Thats about it. Anything else i reckon i would try at least once (challenge me, i'll be honest). For the record im a 24 year old straight male.

Has anyone got a shorter list, or something similar??

Mike

I'm NOT a no limits slave LOL. My list is identical to yuours BUT

WOmen are fine by me.

NO DEATH ... no one has my permission to kill me or ask me to do dead things.

Frank's slave, Crystal

The usual ones mentioned ad infinitum in this thread, along with whipping hard enough to break skin/draw blood, any form of cutting, and needles. We have enough of needles in daily life without wanting to play with them.

A huge hard limit (for both of us) is humiliation (apart from gentle teasing) and degradation. I don't mind Him calling me His slut, in fact that is a major turn on. Grabbing hair, and being on my knees, ditto. BUT to humiliate me or degrade me, especially in public, would not get a good reaction from me.

After getting out of an emotionally abusive marriage 7 years ago I need my self esteem built up, not torn down. This form of play would most likely see me shut down and go to what I call my "bad place". And do not EVER slap my face. :mad:

i do think it would be fun to get a little subbie guy and dress him up like a missionary and hit him with sticks while he rides an exercise bike.

Okay this made me giggle.

I would do whatever my Master asked of me. I do not have WON'Ts with Master.

Okay this made me giggle.

I would do whatever my Master asked of me. I do not have WON'Ts with Master.

Man, when people don't qualify this with "because I know he wouldn't ask me to _____" I get all itchy to fill in that blank with "WHAT IF HE ASKED YOU TO KILLLLLLL SOMEBODY."

But I'm trying not to.

oops

Man, when people don't qualify this with "because I know he wouldn't ask me to _____" I get all itchy to fill in that blank with "WHAT IF HE ASKED YOU TO KILLLLLLL SOMEBODY."

But I'm trying not to.

oops

I trust Master so completely that I don't even think about adding that "because" part. I don't even think the thought that far through. It simply is what it is. But I know what you mean.

But I'm trying not to.

oops

But, look how long you resisted! :D

But I'm trying not to.

oops

If Master asked me to kill someone, I would beg too speak freely. If granted, i would explain to him why i did not want to kill whoever it was. If he continues to insist ... well then he has invalidated our relationship because he's gone on and lost his goddamn mind. And so i could say to him "Not only no, but HELL no." and call the police or the potential vic to warn them.

That being said ... I have no problems killing someone. If a home invader breaks into my house with my loved ones in danger then that burglar is a dead person walking. There are many guns, knives and crossbows in this house. I know how to use them all and will not hesitate.

Well, I figure we've had the discussion a million times already...I mean, how many threads could I bump about that very subject? :eek:

Amen.

Do you ever feel like the cranky old woman in the house on the corner with all the cats? The one who sits on her porch and watches everyone come and go and all that? I know I do.

But I'm trying not to.

oops

LOL

Depends what the fucker did to deserve a killing!

:D

Amen.

Do you ever feel like the cranky old woman in the house on the corner with all the cats? The one who sits on her porch and watches everyone come and go and all that? I know I do.

Wait, I AM that woman. Except we don't live on the corner. :D

Sometimes I feel it. I go to classes with people 10 years younger than myself.

I hear that. But that doesn't make you old, that just makes them young.

It's a glass half full/half empty thing.

kids, blood, shit, pee, eating or drinking any bodily fluids, dead people, extra marital sex, anything that makes it impossible for me to take care of the kids the next day

ETA: animals

I am with you a 100% I couldn't say it better myself so I quoted you :) :eek:

Quote of the entire fucking year here: By the one and the only
Netzach

Fistees on the whole tend to be pretty obsessed with the state of the butt compared to a lot of people.

How great is that? I ask you all? Woman you need to compile a book of your priceless quotes!
ffsake reading that made my whole week. muahhahhaaaaaahaaaahhaaaaa!

Surely huge poops are going to be the result of late night drink-and-kebab binges? I shared a student house with boys...I was privy to some inside information like that (and the smells. God, the smells).

I know what you mean...I house-shared with boys too. They were good lads and a great laugh...but my goodness, they could be really smelly sometimes...

But I'm trying not to.

oops

Oh dear, yes. I'm afraid I got sucked into one of those types of arguments way back when. It ended badly and just short of mobs of angry pyls chasing me down with flaming torches and pitchforks.

There's never a common-sense cop around when you need one.

Anything illegal. I'm hardcore about that to a degree that surprises some-I've actually gotten up and left parties where someone breaks out the pot.
If needed, I'll look someone in the eye and defend the morality of my kinks to my last breath, but I've no interest in the slightest risk of having to do the same in a courtroom.

Anything illegal. I'm hardcore about that to a degree that surprises some-I've actually gotten up and left parties where someone breaks out the pot.
If needed, I'll look someone in the eye and defend the morality of my kinks to my last breath, but I've no interest in the slightest risk of having to do the same in a courtroom.

SMAAAAAAAART woman - pay attention freaks. Esp freaks with a lot to lose.

Same here. I draw the line at illegal and not. (and I am not talking about the bullshit no sodomy laws that are still on the books in some states.)

Same here. I draw the line at illegal and not. (and I am not talking about the bullshit no sodomy laws that are still on the books in some states.)

Actually, as of Lawrence v. Texas (2003), there are no more anti-sodomy laws. Yay!

Back