What she wants

Martha smiled and said "they were more than friends deer. We know he was dating Candice. We also knew there relationship was not good. If he broke it off as a mother I'm happy. Although dating his ex's sister. I trust Marcus he is noble to a fault atleast he was with Candice but he is usually a good judge of character. If he loves you I won't distrust you." She gave Brie a wink and said "you seem to be a better match for him than Candice ever was."

Brie was shocked as his mother knew more than she thought. "Yes, Candice is a very different type of person. He said the same thing, I'm not like my sister. I've worked hard to be where I am in life. Though Candice didn't take the news so well and Marcus has stepped in."she said. Seeing the wink made her smile, "Sorry....I really don't have a mother figure. My mother left when I was young."she said.

Martha stopped cook at hearing that. Looking sadly at the young woman. She said "well I'm glad only Candice turned out so rotten with what you both went through." Walking over giving Brie a hug. Marcus smiling from the hall before returning to continue to watch the game with his father.

Brie hugged Martha back before nodding her head. "Yes though I am happy to be with your son. He's what I have been missing."she said. Smiling as she was loving this time, family time. "Though I am curious as to what younger Marcus was like."she said.

Martha smiled as they went back to cooking. Noticing the gleam of Brie's engagment ring. She smiled and said "he was a little spitfire. If the children the two of you end up having take anything after there father. You will have your handsfull. Though you will love every minute of it in the end." She washed her hands as she let things cook on the stove or the turkey roast in the oven. He said "so have you and Marcus discussed the wedding yet?"

Brie chuckled as she imagined a young Marcus. "We haven't yet.....I just was accepted by a company, I start once we get back home. Plus we haven't announced our engagement yet. You guys were are the first to know."she said. Feeling like she qas at home as Brie was relaxed. "But if I have any troubles with the wedding...can I call you?"she asked.

Martha smiled and said "of course dear. Your family now. Whatever help you need weather its planning it or paying for it Call me and Dan any time even if you guys are back home in California." Well alot of this can sit for now and just cook. SHould we go bother the boys while they watch there silly football?"

Brie had a big smile on her face as she wqs excited to start planning for the wedding. Nodding her head before they headed into the living room. Brie sat down by Marcus and kissed him on his cheek. Feeling him pull her close, "I love your mom." Smiling as they watched the game. "Though we need to talk when we have a chance, love."she whispered.

Marcus smiled and said "Im glad it sounds like she really like you too." Holding her close as they watched the game. He heard her whisper and nodded saying "we'll be right back." Stepping out to the back poarch with her. Holding her against him he said "whats up?"

Brie soon followed Marcus outside, pulling him close. "How much about my sister do they know?"she asked. Nuzzling his neck as she wanted to know. "I only ask as the topic of babies was brought up."she said. She took a deep breathe before looking at Marcus. "She even said they would would help pay for the wedding....I...couldn't have them do that."she said.

Marcus said "I know you couldnt thats just how they are. I guess they just always want to be the one to take care of me. Even though I'm successful enough to take care of them they refuse. They know me and Candice dated but I didn't tell them how toxic the relationship was. Though it sounds like my mom knew we weren't good together."

Brie sighed softly before kissing Marcus. "She can and knows we are a better match."she said. Resting against him as she nuzzled his chest. "I love you and your parents. I finally feel like I have a family. Though I hope she is not going to be pushy about grandkids....she will have to wait."she said. Right now was not the time for kids.

Last edited:
Marcus smiled at her words. Holding her against him as they stood together on the porch. He said "she will probably bring it up occasionally like all mothers do but she won't try to pressure us. I... think?" Giving her a smirk as he held her to him. Eventually Martha came out and said "kids dinner is just about ready Brie dear would you help me with the table?"

Brie was in heaven as Marcus held her. Giggling before she stole a kiss. Nodding her head to his mother before she went to help. Following Martha's instructions as their began to fill the table.

Once the table was sat eveyone sat down. Daniel led grace he said "thank you for this meal and this time with family both current and future. We cherish this time on this holiday of thanks. We welcome my son's fiance Brie to this table with us today. Seeing the joy she brings to his life and hoping she will share many meals at this table and consider us her family Amen." Marcus gave Brie's hand a squeeze and said "Amen."

"Amen."she said smiling. The meal was delicious and Brie had to get some of the recipes from his mother. "Maybe next year you guys can come visit us for Thanksgiving?"she suggested. Still smiling as she wanted to cook for not only him but his parents. Still relieved as they accepted her into the family.

Martha said "that would be lovely dear. We will definitly consider that. I hope you enjoy those recipes there a family secret." Giving her a smile as they continued to eat. Eventually after eating Marcus and Brie bid his parents goodbye as they headed back to the hotel.

Brie thanked his parents before they headed out. Staying close as they soon arrived back at the hotel. Stealing a kiss in the elevator before smiling. "Let's take a dip in the pool?"she said Changing into a bikini once back in the room.

Marcus smiled and said "sounds good." Changing into his own swim trunks fortunatly the warm Hawaiian weather made for good night swimming. As they dipped into the pool Marcus floated loving it.

Brie soon joined him in the water. Kissing Marcus before her hand snaked into his trunks. Keeping him close as she began to stroke him. "Take me...right here and right now."she said. Freeing his cock before smirking.

Marcus moaned against her as she wanted him right there in the pool. He said "mmm someone is feeling rather naughty after just meeting my parents." He pulled her bikini bottoms over revealing her pussy. Feeling her wrap her legs around his waist he let her guide him into her entrance. His hands holding her hips as he worked her against his cock.

Brie moaned softly as she eased him inside her. Wrapping her legs around his waist as her arms slid around his neck. "No...we didn't have time this morning before we had to head out."she said. Kissing his neck as she moaned against it.

Marcus smiled moaning as he kisshed her hungrily. Backing them up so he could stand at the bottom of the pool. Using his grip on her hips he started to bounce her on his cock harder. Whispering in his ear. Maybe I should take the handcuffs from our bag tie your hands behind your back as I have my way with you."

Brie bit her lip as he kept on bouncing her on his cock. "Mmm save those for bed. Peeking around to be sure no one could see them. Attcking his neck as she felt him go deeper inside her. Once he shot his load in her before easing out. Brie fixed her bottoms before tucking his cock away. Getting out of the pool and drying off. Heading back inside their room before pulling Marcus close again. "Now where did we leave off?"she teased.

Marcus smirked as he held her against him. He said "I believe I was hips deep in your pussy with my cock and talking about tieing your hands behind your back and having my way with you." Pulling the string of her bikin top loose as he talked.

Back