What sexual act do you think about most?

Getting finger-fucked - usually on a guy’s lap so he can whisper dirty things in my ear.

I LOVE having a woman sit backwards on my lap so I can finger her with one hand while fondling the rest of her with the other. Its a favorite foreplay activity for me.

Being tied up.
Thoroughly fucked and filled with hot cum.
Getting my pussy kicked until I cum.
Then having my pussy pissed in to clean out all the cum.

♫ ♪ Sweet dreams are made of these... ♪ ♫

There are so many different delicious ones! Lately I have been thinking about hidden public sex, specifically in fitting rooms where you can here people right outside of the door! The thought of possibility being caught, it's exhilarating!

Yes, that sounds awfully hot. I remember licking a girlfriend to an orgasm, then fucking, in a public bathroom (in a pretty classy joint). Lord, such good memories!

The most recent one! In this case getting my butt fucked by our son-in-law, both of us in sexy lingerie with my wife and daughter watching and playing with each other, also in sexy lingerie.

tumblr_ngiwhwtEsc1tfkuabo1_500.gif

Mmmmm that looks so good! I love eating pussy ;)

These days, almost exclusively think about voyeuring and masturbating for a soccer mom or professional type mature woman who would enjoy the show. No touching or anything else...just a stranger watching me whack it.

Really difficult one this, so many to choose from. I’m going to cheat and give two answers - the reality and the fantasy.

In reality it’s that moment when I smear my helmet between my wife’s labia and part them ready to enter her. It’s the look on her face, full of horny expectation, and the feel of her wet warmth as I start to penetrate her. Those first moments of a deep, hard fuck are just divine.

In fantasy, it’s entering her freshly inseminated vagina after watching our gorgeously cute 18yo fucktoy giving her a sustained pounding in our marital bed. Imagining the feel of sloppy seconds and reclaiming her as mine is the ultimate turn-on for me. Would so love her to embrace the mature hotwife lifestyle.

Really difficult one this, so many to choose from. I’m going to cheat and give two answers - the reality and the fantasy.

In reality it’s that moment when I smear my helmet between my wife’s labia and part them ready to enter her. It’s the look on her face, full of horny expectation, and the feel of her wet warmth as I start to penetrate her. Those first moments of a deep, hard fuck are just divine.

In fantasy, it’s entering her freshly inseminated vagina after watching our gorgeously cute 18yo fucktoy giving her a sustained pounding in our marital bed. Imagining the feel of sloppy seconds and reclaiming her as mine is the ultimate turn-on for me. Would so love her to embrace the mature hotwife lifestyle.

Absolutely hot!

I think the most about eating pussy.
I also think a lot about bondage and especially forced orgasms.;)
Even penetration is secondary to those themes.

somehow, eating pussy without intercourse is more acceptable and enjoyable thought to me than vice versa - intercourse without tasting her.:cattail::cattail:

While being massaged on my legs, the hands keep going higher into my inner thighs spreading my legs wider and their fingers enter me bringing me to an intense orgasm that i pass out without a word spoken!

While being massaged on my legs, the hands keep going higher into my inner thighs spreading my legs wider and their fingers enter me bringing me to an intense orgasm that i pass out without a word spoken!
I don't know why, but my imagination pictures it like a scene from a horror movie.:cattail:

Using her mouth and pussy, over and over, over the course of a night... Looking back on a debaucherous time is such a good daydream

Kink so want my man to fill my ass with piss and fuck me hard doggie style pulling my long hair back I love talking dirty it's such a turn on!:devil: :kiss:

Back