What sexual act do you think about most?

I often find myself thinking of sucking cock. I absolutely love my partners cock in my mouth, licking, sucking, and kissing it! I absolutely love his cock, and the messier I get with it, the better! I love seeing/hearing his reactions while I perform and when he shoots his load, I’ll take it anywhere! And I love cleaning him up after ;)

I often find myself thinking of sucking cock. I absolutely love my partners cock in my mouth, licking, sucking, and kissing it! I absolutely love his cock, and the messier I get with it, the better! I love seeing/hearing his reactions while I perform and when he shoots his load, I’ll take it anywhere! And I love cleaning him up after ;)

lucky fella....i'd be happy with doggie style.

Love hearing about you...wish you would take mine and love it...

Definitely a mfm with my wife ....she is willing , we just haven’t taken the steps to make it happen.

Have to say it's with my being down on her, just after she's cum the first time, then just as wave one has finished, continuing while sliding two fingers in to find that spot and tasting the gush as she cums again. Yeah, I play that loop quite a bit.

Have to say it's with my being down on her, just after she's cum the first time, then just as wave one has finished, continuing while sliding two fingers in to find that spot and tasting the gush as she cums again. Yeah, I play that loop quite a bit.

Nothing like licking a womans pussy and making her cum over and over and over withbur fingers inside her feeling that gush n thebsoasms of her climaxes

I have and always will love giving head. Being tittyfucked (i hate this term and wish there was a nice way of putting it), is a favourite of mine too. I think about both quite a lot in the wee hours.

now a days i am feeling like a cuck if my feelings are not wrong or its something else.

I have and always will love giving head. Being tittyfucked (i hate this term and wish there was a nice way of putting it), is a favourite of mine too. I think about both quite a lot in the wee hours.

Give head and have your tits fucked at the same time ... what do you think? ;)

By the way, in my own language it's called spagnola (Spanish)

Having a mouthful of pussy with her on top working her magic on my cock. Hopefully making her cum when I do.

For me it is one of two

1/ Giving my wife a massage, deep oily massage of her entire body from shoulders to her toes. Then turning her onto her back and working the same magic on her front, saving her pussy to last - stroking and caressing until she begs me to fuck her.

2/ Tying my wife to the bed, arms down tied to the foot in a "v", legs pulled up with knees bent and tied to head so she is exposed. First lovingly shaving her pussy so it is super smooth, then washing and drying. Then laying down between her legs and licking, exploring with my tongue and fingers. Keeping going until she has cum all over my face before sliding my rock hard cock into her.

Luckily she is very keen on the first, working on the second.

Being tied up.
Thoroughly fucked and filled with hot cum.
Getting my pussy kicked until I cum.
Then having my pussy pissed in to clean out all the cum.

Being tied up.
Thoroughly fucked and filled with hot cum.
Getting my pussy kicked until I cum.
Then having my pussy pissed in to clean out all the cum.

This is very hot if you meant (as I suspect) that you want you pussy licked, not kicked.

Loved It

Making my ex squirt over and over. Her clit was always super sensitive and swollen so I could lick and suck it. She could squirt a stream of rich creamy juiceand I would often be dripping from her.

There are so many different delicious ones! Lately I have been thinking about hidden public sex, specifically in fitting rooms where you can here people right outside of the door! The thought of possibility being caught, it's exhilarating!

Currently... on hands and knees face in pillows... him behind all the way in... and (I’m sorry) his thumb up my bum.....

Currently... on hands and knees face in pillows... him behind all the way in... and (I’m sorry) his thumb up my bum.....

The only reason to be sorry is that you aren't letting a willing 2nd cock replace his thumb. Amazing fun could be had by all...mostly YOU.

Not an "act" per se... but when we're nude embracing, in bed or even standing, and his penis is warm and thick and pressing on my clit - i think about that a lot ;)

Back