What pissed you off today? Mark III

https://wjactv.com/news/nation-worl...ola&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=internal

According to the medical examiner's office in Virginia, a 19-year-old woman died from a gunshot wound through her mouth while her hands were cuffed behind her back. It was ruled a suicide. The finding matched the account of Sarah Wilson's death by the Chesapeake Police Department that said she shot herself while officers were trying to detain her boyfriend...

While officers tried to get control of Medlin, Wilson was left alone and reportedly was able to get a gun, possibly from inside the car where she was a passenger, "contorted" her body and shot herself through the mouth while still wearing handcuffs, according to a police spokesman...

Reports say one officer was wearing a body camera at the time of the stop but it was knocked off during the struggle with Medlin and turned off when it hit the ground. It was off during the shooting and did not capture the teen's death.

https://wjactv.com/news/nation-worl...ola&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=internal

According to the medical examiner's office in Virginia, a 19-year-old woman died from a gunshot wound through her mouth while her hands were cuffed behind her back. It was ruled a suicide. The finding matched the account of Sarah Wilson's death by the Chesapeake Police Department that said she shot herself while officers were trying to detain her boyfriend...

While officers tried to get control of Medlin, Wilson was left alone and reportedly was able to get a gun, possibly from inside the car where she was a passenger, "contorted" her body and shot herself through the mouth while still wearing handcuffs, according to a police spokesman...

Reports say one officer was wearing a body camera at the time of the stop but it was knocked off during the struggle with Medlin and turned off when it hit the ground. It was off during the shooting and did not capture the teen's death.

Yeah. I remember when this happened.
Pretty slick of her. Too bad about the body cam.

🤮
Good Lord, this world can wear you down, huh?

Politics. I don't want to live here anymore. Who wants to adopt me? :(

Online people getting pissy when I told them to

1. stop asking the same fucking question every day "How is your week going?"
Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, three people asked me the same fucking question each day;
2. stop asking me to meet them and their "husband/boyfriend." Really, you don't want to call me, but want to meet me next week?";
3. stop asking me out on a date, no it's not a date, just meet me for some wine and good conversation. Good conversation? You can't go more than two sentences without asking me if I'm hot or horny or wet.

Grrrrrrr

You wouldn't like it any better here. But I am pretty tired of my own cooking.

The novelty value would keep me entertained for a few months at least despite the politics. Maybe someone else would be willing to adopt me after that.

Finicky fucking angles.

What's your favorite angle for fucking?

BTW, for a change absolutely nothing has pissed me off today. Mark your calendars!

Online people getting pissy when I told them to

1. stop asking the same fucking question every day "How is your week going?"
Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, three people asked me the same fucking question each day;
2. stop asking me to meet them and their "husband/boyfriend." Really, you don't want to call me, but want to meet me next week?";
3. stop asking me out on a date, no it's not a date, just meet me for some wine and good conversation. Good conversation? You can't go more than two sentences without asking me if I'm hot or horny or wet.

Grrrrrrr

I would send you a pm UCBLM, but I would end up featuring in the Asshat thread!:)

I just realized all my rl friends are Debbi owners. How the fuck did I miss that all these years? I need new peeps. Those whinny bitches are annoying!

All the GB-type drama seeping into the Playground. I thought it was a safe place. Please keep AmPics and BDSM free from the body shaming, kink shaming and other heinous fuckery that's driving people away.

All the GB-type drama seeping into the Playground. I thought it was a safe place. Please keep AmPics and BDSM free from the body shaming, kink shaming and other heinous fuckery that's driving people away.

I thought it was an is so late incident. That sux that people are doing that. I may not like everything I see but I don't Troll it.

What's your favorite angle for fucking?

BTW, for a change absolutely nothing has pissed me off today. Mark your calendars!

Not 45 degrees is all I will admit to.

Also, this reminds me of a saying I learned in my adolescence: “The angle of the dangle is inversely proportional to the heat of the meat.”

A rant in my PM box.

I’m glad you don’t expect an apology, you weren’t going to get one.

I was looking to get a promotion by moving to a new company. The offering company not only lowballed me on the salary their offer is below the average for the area I live in by half! I am not dumb or needy. I can stay where I am staying right where I am till a good job comes along.

Thank you dear mother in law, I did not know that after one half hour Dr Phil special and one Facebook article you could diagnose someone with Aspergers. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy busy day to diagnose lil old me.

Seventh circle of hell. Sitting in airport, two hour layover, sicker than sick. Can't breathe, can't swallow.
Trying to spread as few germs as possible.

What is with all the crinkly food wrappers?

Fucking sick on a plane.

Back