Being called a chef
A photo
An email

What an amazing day!

following ^^^her around here
messages to and from friends
catching up with sn old friend
excited about a morning chat

Getting feedback on my writing. It was good criticism and I am still smiling.

Getting feedback on my writing. It was good criticism and I am still smiling.
Good for you, and the critic; I love it when something which has been worked on turns out to be more or less as good as you hoped it was.

Talking to him before bed when I didn't think I'd get to talk to him at all while he was on vacation. :D

Thinking of...a nature loving doc...and how deeply blessed I am to have him in my life...a precious gift:rose:

Making plans with Goddess last night to spend Thanksgiving out in New Jersey with her next year. Gotta start saving now!

My warm snugly bed

Being awake and alert this chilly monday morning

Life.. smooth sailing

Making plans with Goddess last night to spend Thanksgiving out in New Jersey with her next year. Gotta start saving now!

My warm snugly bed

Being awake and alert this chilly monday morning

Life.. smooth sailing

Her posts. ..and most beautiful classy spirit:heart:

:kiss:

Thank you BC.. you set a wonderful example!

Thank you sweetie for saying that. ..means so much. ..but you are the one who always leads by example. ..no matter what happens. ..or what is going on in your life you are always so kind positive and compassionate...adore that and you:heart:

An early morning wake up PM.
Stepping on the scale to discover that I actually lost another pound this weekend.
No traffic.
:D

tumblr_n8hsudjsUn1s7u3gao1_400.gif

Going to work... Trust me, 4 days home with those 2 is enough to drive me crazy...

My little one Christmas / 30th Birthday list.....
It said only want one thing and can't wait to have it, spending time with my mamsie:kiss::heart:
But darn what to get her :confused:

Knowing we are getting a snow storm soon...Love...:heart::heart::heart:...its a lot of work but its so peaceful and magical for the spirit...:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back